Alone... Again

Fourth got into the car, turned on the engine and the air conditioner. He didn't step on the gas pedal, instead he sat there in silence seemingly deep in thought. His behaviour didn't fall far from Gemini's eyes as his eyes wandered onto Fourth's face. 

He noticed Fourth's brows were furrowed while his hands were fixed on the steering wheel. His eyes roamed wildly, looking everywhere, not landing on any fixed object for more than 3 seconds before roaming off to other objects. Fourth's forehead was also sweating profusely, confirming Gemini that he was stressed out about something. 

However, Gemini didn't know whatever Fourth was stressed out, nor did he care. At least, he didn't want to show that he was. At the moment, he just wanted to quickly get home, so that he could escape Fourth's attention and focus that would be fixed on him if he wasn't stressing out about something right now. 

"Hmm.." Gemini mumbled softly trying to shift Fourth's attention, but to no avail. Then he tried again, hoping that he would succeed this time, but no, he didn't.

He lost his patience and decided to do something he never thought he would do, he called Fourth's name. "Nattawat Jirochtikul!"

Fourth was immediately taken back to reality upon hearing his full name being summoned. His frown grew deeper, thinking that it was his enemy who was calling him since he was just thinking about his teammates and how that Patchanon were beating them up. But, before he managed to scream at the person who called him, the wheels of his brain rolled quickly, processing whose voice he actually heard. 

When Fourth realized that it was Gemini, he looked to his left, trying to put on a smile despite the fact that he was actually scared deep down, because it was his husband who mentioned his full name. His forehead bore even more sweat as he swallowed his saliva, turning his head to face his husband, who seemed upset.

Terrified of why Gemini called his name with such an upset expression, Fourth's voice shook as he stuttered, "Y-Yes, Gemini..?" 

Now, Gemini's brows were the ones starting to furrow. He tried to maintain his voice as he looked straight into Fourth's eyes, "Drive me home, Nattawat." 

His eyes shot daggers as Fourth nodded his head frantically, stepping on the accelerator, starting to drive Gemini home. Not forgetting to help Gemini put on the seatbelt beforehand. As Fourth helped Gemini put on the seatbelt, Gemini's eyes roamed everywhere but Fourth's direction. His heart beated loudly, breaking even more parts of the high walls he had around his heart. Fourth was never this close up to him in the past before, so this sudden action of Fourth completely caught Gemini off guard and he felt his breath gradually increasing.

Once Fourth was done, Gemini turned to his left, avoiding Fourth's gaze. He sighed softly, since he was tired due to being admitted and discharged from the hospital earlier. He really wanted to sleep, but he couldn't as he needed to get some things done once he arrived home and their house was not far from this cafe.

Along the 10 to 15 minute car ride, it was yet another quiet ride but this one was a bit awkward and heated for Fourth as his mind kept thinking about ways to tell Gemini about how he had to go out again after sending Gemini home.

He knew he would have to face Gemini's silent sadness and disappointment if he said that to him, but he had no choice. If he didn't go to his base soon, God knows what that crazy enemy of Fourth would do. If he even arrived more than an hour after, he can confirm that his enemy would have most of his henchmen knocked out. 

Fourth's henchmen were stronger than D.P's, but most of the stronger ones have been sent out to a mission and the only one who was left was Joong. He was assigned by Fourth to stay at the base and take care of his juniors while Fourth and the others were away. Most of the juniors who were left at the base were weak and haven't been trained enough by Fourth to face an opponent as strong as D.P's, therefore Fourth had no point but to go there.