Heart Filled With Guilt Being Comforted

Despite having a hoarse voice from sobbing, a soft tone was forced out to show respect to the other person. Arms wrapped around the other's waist as a head laid on the latter's shoulder, clinging onto the partner as if lives depended on it. "It's all my fault.. I feel terribly guilty for making you go through all of this.. All this pain.." 

The words were referring to the state the other was in, as the latter was bearing a child in his stomach. Tears soaked the part the head was laying on, wetting the shirt the other was wearing. Guilt filled the crier's heart as his heart sank to the disappointment in himself. 

The other's gentle hands caressed the crier's head on the back. Supplying a sense of security and comfort, a man named Gemini rubbed his husband's head as he tried to console him. His husband wouldn't stop crying, the scene constantly breaking his already shattered heart.

Upon hearing Fourth's words, the man's hands which were rubbing the latter's head stopped in a sudden. In response, the other immediately started leaning his head backwards, yearning for the former's touch. "Fourth.. Are you blaming yourself for the creation of our baby?"

He tried his best to maintain the tone of his voice, but it eventually cracked. Visibly audible, the crack in his voice managed to break the silence of the night as the sounds of their beating hearts filled it. 

Not even a few seconds later, the other leaned his head closer onto the other's shoulder. Fourth's hand started to rub Gemini's back, soothing the physical pain the latter felt. "Gemini, you know it's my fault.. If I..If I'd learnt to control myself during that time, you would not be in this much pain..!" 

His hands placed on Fourth's chest, Gemini pushed him apart firmly as he glared into his husband's eyes. His gaze spoke thousands before his mouth even started to say anything, making the other feel like he had just struck a cord and had just said something either unnecessary or unacceptable.

"What the hell are you saying, Nattawat Jirochtikul?!" His hands formed fists, trying to act as rational as he could because he knew him and the other person was in an unstable state. Fourth's eyes shifted to and fro from Gemini's right and left eye, a kind of fear filling his almond eyes. 

Rubbing his stomach which had a slight bump, Gemini's eyes fell downwards. "This creature, this baby here.. I chose to keep it, even when I knew how much pain I would be in. Even when I was unaware of its presence before in the past, whenever this creature hurt me by kicking or moving around, the only thing that my heart was yearning for.. was you. Your embrace which I never got."

"Despite the pain this creature has and may make me feel, nevertheless I chose to keep and bear it until it was born as I knew that this creature deserved it. Don't you dare think this is your fault, Fourth Nattawat. It was my intention to bear this little one, even if you didn't want it."

Taken aback, Fourth's hands took Gemini's in his own. "Of course I want this baby! It's our baby, I just.. I don't know what I was thinking when I thought you wouldn't want the baby as it's also a creation of us.. I understand your devotion to our child now, Gemini.. I won't say it again, I'm sorry.."

He held Gemini's hands in his as he clasped his hands together in a praying pose. Seeing Gemini's gaze soften slightly, a breath of relief was let out. Unstable emotion is unhealthy for a pregnant bearer and Fourth didn't want to make Gemini panic or get him mad.