Trick on Lover 🥰

"Mhm..Gem.." his hands roamed the space around him, searching for something, or rather someone. 

When he didn't find anyone besides himself laying on the bed, his eyes shot open as he sat up in a hurry. Where is Gemini?

When he didn't see his husband, Gemini anywhere in the room, his heart panicked and started beating faster. He quickly got up from bed and looked through the huge house he resided in. 

He checked each room there was. From the kitchen, bedrooms, bathrooms, garden, backyard, and other places in the whole house, he checked everywhere. Gemini was nowhere to be found, where could he have gone? He was supposed to stay at home today as per the doctor's advice! 

As he was frantically walking all over the house, he passed by the fridge and stopped in his tracks. He caught something sticking to the door of the fridge, which didn't escape from his vision even though he was walking very quickly. 

Standing in front of the fridge, his eyes scanned through the note in less than a second. The note consisted of Gemini's whereabouts as of at the moment. 

The note:

Nattawat, 

I have gone back to my grandma's house. Don't bother dialing my number or sending me messages, I won't pick up. There is breakfast in the pot, just heat it up and you can eat it. 

Norawit. 

Through the message, Fourth could feel Gemini's emotions and feelings through every word. Towards the end, where he tells him that he had prepared his breakfast, he tried to keep a flat tone to not show Fourth that he cared for him. He also didn't use their first name to address each other. 

The message clearly stated that Gemini would not answer the phone if Fourth called him, but he still tried his luck. He pressed on Gemini's contact for about 30 times before he decided not to call Gemini any further, for Gemini was true in his words. 

Apart from calling him, Fourth also sent him about 20 to 30 messages. Most of them were Fourth asking Gemini questions, such as:

(Gemini, where are you?)

(Where did you go?)

(Have you had breakfast, Gemini?)

(Gemini, why did you leave?)

(Gemini, when did you wake up?)

(Why did you go back alone?)

(How are you feeling, Gemini?)

(Can you pick up the phone?)

(Gemini, who sent you back?)

(Did you drive?)

(You could've woken me up so that I could go back with you?)

And many more. All of them show Fourth's care and worry for Gemini. After he sent about 20 messages consisting of questions, Fourth decided to just give him statements instead of asking him more questions, in fear of annoying him. 

(Make sure to drink more water.)

(I will bring food for you later.)

(Don't do heavy things.)

(Call me if you want to come back.)

(I will go fetch you.)

(Take care.)

(I love you...)

Sending the last message, telling Gemini 'i love you', he had a warm smile on his face. He immediately went to the kitchen, checking inside the pot and saw that there was porridge in it. Perhaps Gemini remembered that Fourth's left hand was injured so he cooked something light for Fourth, making Fourth helplessly smiling like the fool in love that he is. Either way, whether Gemini did it because he remembered and cared for Fourth or not, Fourth couldn't help but let his heart flutter with utmost happiness.