Pure Love

'Fourth.. Why are you like this? I should hate you, but I love you so much.. you treated me with indifference in the past and now, you treat me with such warmth and gentleness.. Tell me, how can I not love you..!?' 

Each syllable was expressed emotionally, but not verbally. This was only a thought in Gemini's head, tempted to be uttered but defeated by fear of another heartbreak.

Right now, the only thing that Gemini needed was these pairs of arms which were wrapped securely around his waist. Giving him love and support, despite the various amounts of questions which could most probably be in his mind right now. Giving him comfort when his heart was trembled by fear. 

At the moment, the sole purpose of Fourth's presence was purely to comfort his husband, who had streaming down his cheeks and onto his shirt white pearly tears. The existence of confusion and curiosity in Fourth's heart could not be denied, they were prowling to be put into words. However, Fourth gave no mind to that and concentrated on how to make this angel in his arms know he was there for him. 

Judging from how stable Gemini's emotions had been for the past few weeks and how seldom he cried, the way he sobbed so hard at this second shows that he was definitely surprised and overwhelmed with fear. Fortunately, Fourth had predicted this would happen and was mentally and physically prepared for his baby. His own feelings didn't matter now, what mattered most was Gemini's wellbeing.

"Gem... It's alright, you can cry. You don't need to fight off your tears, just let them out... If there's anything you need to say, but can't then just leave it first.." 

Feeling the warmth in Fourth's words, Gemini's tears finally felt safe to be let out entirely. With Fourth's strong arms securing him with support and consolation, Gemini cried heavily as he gave no mind to their surroundings despite the fact that his grandma and mom could see them at any moment. 

Sniffing softly, Gemini tilted his head up as he leaned on Fourth's shoulder. This man in front of him had unknowingly become his beacon of hope and his pillar of support whenever he felt insecure or overwhelmed by emotions. However, seeing how the latter tried endlessly to make up for his absence in the past, Gemini knew he owed Fourth an explanation. 

With his voice still shaking, Gemini's tongue struggled to form the words. "Fot... Can I call you that?."

Hearing a slight chuckle from the other side, Gemini assumes it was fine as he continued. "Fot... I-I may not be able to ex-express it that well, b-but I feel that you sh-should at least know something..." 

Trying to catch his breath, Gemini pulled away slightly enough to face Fourth's softening gaze. His own eyes lingered down on his own lap as he took a few breaths in, with the help of a hand which was rubbing circles on his back. "Take it slowly, Gem.. you don't need to rush it, alright?" 

Nodding his head, Gemini looked up at Fourth as he met the latter's eyes. A new profound confidence filling his heart as soon as he did so, Gemini confessed something which he had kept hidden for a long time before. "Fot... A-About Heart.. he is actually, m-my own child.." 

His eyebrows slightly furrowed as he listened attentively to Gemini's every word. Prodding for Gemini to continue, he nodded his head waiting for the other to complete his sentence.