My Love 💘

Gemini's pupils shake hesitantly as he looks into Fourth's comforting gaze. "That, um. Why is the event being held? Are you planning to..." Sensing where the words were trailing off to, Fourth cut him off immediately as he embraced him tightly with his hands which wrapped around Gemini's waist. His right hand caressed the back of Gemini's head as he held it close to his own body. "Gemini, darling. I already know what you're planning to ask and no, I would never ever even have that kind of desire! I will never stop loving you unless you choose for us to part, Gemini... That's the whole truth. I love you, and I love you."

Respecting Gemini's feelings and understanding why he would think like that, Fourth swiftly added a few touching and heartfelt words. His sole purpose being to reduce Gemini's insecurity and hesitance of their love, despite not being able to erase it entirely. "Gem, baby.. I know, I haven't always been this close and intimate with you. I deeply regret the days I left you alone, far from my warmth and love. I have promised before, and now I'll swear. 

I swear, Gemini Norawit Titicharoenrak.. I will show you my love everyday, keep you close to me whenever and every second, provide you my company every time you need it and support your every decision. That includes, if you decide it is best for us to not be together anymore. I'll respect it, I won't force you to stay. However, I won't ever stop loving you and my heart will forever hold on to the memory of us...

Perhaps, you have known my past.. The things I've done, the mistakes I've made, the people I've enchanted then dumped the next day.. Yes, you may have gotten information on that and I'm definitely not proud of it. Nevertheless, I hope you know, you are my biggest love and the only person I would ever devote my time and even my life to. You, are the only one I have left despite the countless people I have in my life. You, are my life partner and the one I choose to stay with until eternity. No other person can-"

Having heard enough, Gemini placed his palm against Fourth's mouth as his head faced the ground. Hiding the red tint on his cheeks as he bit his lips, in consequence of the pouring of emotions from the other person. "E-Enough, Fourth... I-i get it.. Stop talking!"

Being surprised with the sudden attack, Fourth's eyes widened then narrowed as he looked intently at Gemini. Calmly removing his husband's hand and placing it on his own shoulder instead, Fourth called out to Gemini in a sweet and affectionate tone. His hands firmly encircled around Gemini's waist, balancing the latter who was sitting on a swing. "Gem, why can't you look at me? Face this pitiful pup of yours, my darling husband.."

As his hand hit Fourth's chest softly, Gemini's face lifted and faced Fourth showing his shy expression to the one he felt vulnerable with. In the eyes of Fourth, Gemini couldn't help but do things out of his own habits. Before he met Fourth, he was an indifferent and cold person as well, constantly avoiding showing his emotions in public. The only ones who could witness his sweet and considerate side were his family members, his mom and grandma. 

However, everything changed after his chance encounter with the man in front of him. In spite of their bad history, Fourth was like a flower which blossomed in winter to Gemini. Rare, deserving to be cherished. It is the strength which keeps him going until he has reached the current relationship with Fourth, his efforts to stay by Fourth's side despite the other's past ignorant behaviour were all worth it. Since now, he could certainly be sure he was the only one in Fourth's heart and Fourth belonged with him. 

His attitude seemed as though he was afraid of Fourth being snatched away by some other person. Nevertheless, his true self was not to be messed with and if you ever did as much as try... You can wish your death is not too painful, but only the ones who suffered his wrath could testify for that. His skills on suppressing his dominating and protective nature was not to be meddled and looked down on. His heart may feel hesitant and unsure when it comes to the bond he shares with Fourth, nonetheless his mind was secretly ruthless and is fully aware of the hold he had on Fourth.