Panicked Husband

Fourth parked his car in the worker's parking lot. Despite being the owner of the company, he chose to stay with a low profile and thus, he did not make a designated parking spot just for himself. 

Getting out of his car and walking through the glass doors, his workers greeted him. Some of them just greeted him a Good morning while smiling, while some of them, who were mostly new interns, bowed to him.

Which was returned with Fourth using his hands to signal them to stand up straight, since he did not find there was a reason for them to bow to him. He was just a normal, average human. Not some god who needed to be worshipped.

As he was walking over to the receptionist, to update about some things, a guy in his 20's came up to him with Fourth's manager, Winny, by his side. The guy greeted Fourth with his hands clasped together, as the action of 'wai' that Thais do. He was about to bow, but was denied by Fourth who immediately told him to stand up straight. 

"Ah, Fourth! This is one of the new interns who just got appointed here today. He wanted to meet you for a few seconds." Winny said while holding a few files in his hands. 

Fourth nodded, acknowledging the guy. "What is your name?" He asked, with a slight smile. He was not used to smiling at others, especially if they are not his close friends or family. By far, the only one who he has smiled at the most was probably either his own mother or Gemini. 

The guy smiled widely as he looked up at Fourth. He was the shortest of the three of them with Fourth being about one head taller than him. "Good morning, Mr. Nattawat. I'm Marrix, it's a pleasure to work for you!"

Fourth nodded once again, stretching his hand out for a handshake. The guy happily accepted his hand and shook it. 

"Nice to meet you too, Marrix. Now, if you may excuse me, I will now go to my office. Winny, give him a tour around the building. What department is he under?" 

Winny nodded, while his hands flipped through one of the many files he was holding. He stopped on a page, written "Marrix Noppanut" on the top left. "He's under the finance department, sir." 

"Alright, thank you for the information. Don't be too hard on him, alright?" Fourth smiled knowingly at his secretary, who was also his close friend. 

Winny nodded at Fourth, slightly furrowing his eyebrows. He was not used to being friendly, despite frequently greeting new interns and workers, and he knew that was exactly what Fourth wanted him to do. "Yes, sir. Your wish is my command." 

With that, Fourth smiled at the both of them one last time before walking over to the lift, pressing on the 'Up' button. 

A few hours later, in Fourth's office (CEO office)

*Ring..ring* 

The office line ringed for several moments and Fourth, with a frown on his face, tried to keep a calm composure before reaching for it. There were stacks of files on Fourth's desk, requiring his thorough examination and signature. Being the owner of the company, it does not mean that all he does is sit on his luxurious leather chair and shake his legs, leisurely. 

"Yes, Samantha?" The caller on the other side was from the receptionist, Samantha.

From the other line, there were distant screaming in the background. Samantha talked in an urgent matter, "Sir Fourth, there is a women at the counter wanting to see you."

Fourth's brows furrowed deeper, he was not expecting anyone. Needless to say, a woman who sounded like she was one of those needy people, making a fool of herself. 

"Tell her I won't see her." With that, Fourth put the phone back down. He went back to flipping through the countless files on his desk, with a black pen in his hand.