The Pain Caused

"Gemini, please.. Can we talk, please?" Fourth's eyes were still glistened with tears, threatening to prick out of his eyes. 

This view hurt Gemini, but he acted like he didn't care at all. His eyes avoided Fourth's gaze, while his brows furrowed strongly in the middle.

Gemini avoided Fourth by simply walking past him. Fourth followed suit behind him, while his hands tried to reach for Gemini's. "Gemini.. Gemini, please!"

Gemini had a straight expression on his face, seemingly without a care. But Fourth could know from the pink tint underneath Gemini's eyes that he had just let out his tears silently in his room. 

Fourth pulled the chair from below the table, attempting to help Gemini sit down but was rejected embarrassingly. 😂 

Gemini didn't spare Fourth one glance, immediately walking over to the chair at the other side of the dining table. He sat down beside mom, earning a secret smile from his mom and grandma who seemed like they could get used to Fourth and Gemini's married couple bickering. 🥰 

Fourth looked at Gemini helplessly while still maintaining a calm expression. He had already known this was what was in store for him when he treated Gemini like he did in the past and Gemini still decided to give him a chance, but his heart still hurt. 

However, he still knew it was all his fault. He had all the time in the world, but he never gave Gemini proof to enable him to confide in him and have some kind of trust in him. Trust that he would never do such a crime as even trying to cheat on the beautiful angel in front of him.

His hands slightly trembled as he picked up a set of cutleries and tried to give it to Gemini. Of course, Gemini simply ignored it and took a set of cutleries himself. 

Fourth let out a silent breath as his pupils shakes in fear. Some may declare him as a fearless man with no fear in this world, but his biggest fear was the man in front of him. 

Looking at the dishes in front of him, Gemini's eyes lit up. All the dishes cooked and placed on the dining table were his favourite dishes. Mushroom soup, traditional buttermilk chicken, mixed vegetables and so on. But, most importantly, what caught Gemini's whole attention was the glittering dish in the middle, the legendary laksa.

The delicious aroma of the laksa filled the air, causing Gemini to silently close his eyes. 

He turned to his side, where his mother was sitting beside him. Before he could ask, his mother cut him off.

"Mom, who-" "Fourth cooked this, Gemini.." 

Gemini was surprised and his eyes involuntarily looked over at Fourth. The latter was already looking at him, with his eyes glittering in the light and his lips curled up slightly on the side. 

Within a second, he looked back at his own mother, surprise and wonder taking over his heart. "Mom, don't lie." 

His mother shrugged, while she scooped some spoonfuls of chicken to place them on grandma's plate. "I'm stating the truth."