PREVIEW

Hello, Sweetheart. Read the preview. Don't be the silent pretty readers. Tell me your views.

____________________

In a dimly lit room, the atmosphere is thick with tension and raw desire.

"J-Jeon, ah...ngh," Jimin gasps, his voice a mix of pleasure and defiance.

"Yes, Babydoll," Jungkook responds, his tone dripping with arrogance and possession.

"Don't s-stop, fucker," Jimin demands, his body moving rhythmically, defying any notion of submission.

"Not even thinking of stopping. You look pretty riding me, Princess," Jungkook taunts, a smirk playing on his lips.

"I-I a-am gonna slit your throat. Don't ever call me that again, ah...ah," Jimin threatens, even as he loses himself in the moment.

"When are you gonna do that, Baby? For someone who wants to slit my throat, you're pretty much enjoying my dick for the past five years...fuck... You are too good, baby, made for my cock," Jungkook counters, his voice husky with pleasure.

"Don't t-talk highly. Just an hour ago, you were begging for mine, bastard," Jimin retorts, his words laced with mockery and satisfaction.

"Fuck, baby...this sassy mouth of yours, it does wonders every time. Doesn't take a second to remind me how you're gonna die while sucking me off," Jungkook growls, his hands gripping Jimin's hips.

"Ohh, so why did you order Kang killed by an assassin when the target was Park Jimin, not you, Jeon? Who are you trying to fuck?" Jimin challenges, his eyes blazing with fury and something deeper, something more personal.

"Baby, you are mine to fuck, mine to kill. No other fucker can touch you...faster...babydoll," Jungkook commands, his voice a dangerous blend of lust and possessiveness.

"Like this, Jeon...ngh...ah," Jimin moans, his body responding to the primal need between them.

"So, you're celebrating your success over Jeon by fucking me? What a way to celebrate, Park. I fucking wasted my two years on that deal," Jungkook snarls, his frustration mingling with his arousal.

"Nah...I-I didn't want to suppress you," Jimin whispers, his voice faltering but still defiant.

"Liar," Jungkook snaps, his grip tightening.

"I wanted to sweep off your existence, but what can I say? I failed," Jimin admits, a bitter edge to his words.

"Better luck next time, Park, if I ever give you the opportunity after this," Jungkook warns, his eyes flashing with a promise of both danger and desire.

"So, when are we gonna stop this?" Jimin asks, a hint of vulnerability breaking through.

"Why? Did you fall in love with me, Princess?" Jungkook teases, his smirk returning.

"In your dreams, fucker," Jimin shoots back, his resolve hardening even as their bodies move in sync.

__________

Did I kill your sanity? Because I did kill mine. Vote and comment. Don't be silent, my precious, because the book is wild.

_________________!!!

Words - 500