CHAPTER 1

Hello sweethearts, Surprise, Surprise, I hope it's a good kind of surprise. If you have not read PREVIEW, go first read it, then read this. Author's humble request.

___________________

NIGHT, 10:00 PM

The warehouse seemed to be some kind of cavernous structure and had rusty metal beams and peeling paint, testimony to the fact that it had been abandoned for a very long period of time. Broken windows let shafts of moonlight in, casting a ghostly pattern across the concrete floor. The atmosphere was taut, heavy with tension, the only sound one would hear was the sound of water dripping, echoing all over.

Park Jimin stands at the front, his sharp eyes raking the room with a predator's gleam. He is dressed in a sleek, tailored black suit that speaks of authority and assurance. Behind him stand his loyal men, including Jung Hoseok, who is ready, his expression hard and unwavering. Hoseok, Jimin's best friend and secretary, stands beside him.

Across the room, the representatives from the arms dealers wait nervously, sweat on their foreheads. They are a mix of hardened mercenaries and business-like negotiators, their eyes darting between Jimin and the opposing side, sensing the dangerous tension.

Jeon Jungkook strides in, flanked by his men, including Kim Namjoon and Kim Taehyung. Jungkook's expression is a mask of barely contained fury, his posture radiating suppressed violence. Namjoon, his right-hand man and cousin, stands by his side, calm and collected, while Taehyung, his best friend and actor cousin, who happens to be here surprisingly, watches the scene with a mixture of curiosity and tension.

The deal has been in the works for months, with both families vying for control over a shipment of advanced weaponry that could solidify their dominance. Tonight, it all comes to a head.

"You're late, Jeon," Jimin remarks coolly, his voice cutting through the silence like a knife.

"Don't play games, Park." Jungkook snaps back, his eyes narrowing. "Let's get this over with."

The arms dealers step forward, presenting the terms and the merchandise. Crates are opened, revealing an array of weapons: assault rifles, grenades, and cutting-edge tech. The tension in the room is palpable as both sides inspect the goods.

Jimin moves with purpose, his gaze locking onto the leader of the arms dealers. "We'll take it all," he states, his voice leaving no room for argument. "Transfer the funds."

The transaction is swift, and the Park family's influence and resources are evident in the seamless execution. Jungkook watches, his fury mounting as the realization sets in that he has been outmanoeuvred.

Fucking bastard, it was all planned.

"Looks like you lost this one, Jeon," Jimin taunts, his lips curling into a smirk. "Better luck next time."

Jungkook's fists clench at his sides, his eyes blazing with anger. "This isn't over, Park. I'll make sure you pay for this humiliation."

As the Park family's men begin to load the crates onto waiting trucks, Jimin turns to Jungkook one last time. "Remember this moment, Jungkook. It's a taste of what's to come."

"Well, hello, Tae; you better stop accompanying your loser cousin; Yoongi Hyung wouldn't like that," Jimin says with the sweetest smile.

Fucker. Maniac.

With that, Jimin leaves the warehouse, leaving Jungkook and his men in a fit of rage at having been defeated. The flickering light and the echoing steps are haunting reminders of the raging struggle for power between the two families.

_________________

Outside, the Park family's convoy drives away, the hum of engines blending into the night. Inside one of the cars, Jimin sits back, a satisfied smile playing on his lips. Hoseok, sitting next to him, glances over. "You showed them, Jimin."