CHAPTER 11

Hello sweetheart, sorry for being late, I wasn't able to get a grip on the few elements, now when I did. Here you go...

__________________

JUNGKOOK'S APARTMENT - 9: 50 PM

Namjoon's footsteps echo through the silent corridor, the air cold enough to let his breath show exhaled as he reaches Jungkook's door. It grates on its hinges, and he enters into a space that once felt like a haven but now feels oppressive. The remnants of the earlier confrontation hang in the air, tension that feels almost suffocating.

Jungkook is slumped on the sofa, his posture dejected, his face ashy. The gleam in his eyes, which is always so sharp, seems hollow with despair...broken. Something Namjoon hadn't seen in years. The sight punches Namjoon in the gut, but he swallows down the emotion, willing himself to stay steady.

"Hyung…" Jungkook's voice is barely a whisper, ragged with emotion. "He's done with me."

The words seemed to curl around the edges of Namjoon's heart, almost weighty enough to feel unbearable. He walked further into the room, steps slow and measured, as if he were afraid that abrupt motion might shatter what little remained of Jungkook's composure.

"You tried to do the right thing," Namjoon murmured, his voice even but threaded below with a river of frustration. "But Jimin, he's not in a place where he can see that right now.

Jungkook wipes his face, and his hand trembles, but the tears don't stop, hot and relentless. "If Mina wouldn't have been there… If she wasn't a witness…" His voice breaks, the words choke in his throat. "He would have killed me.

The thought of Jimin's rage, twists a knife in his chest, and Namjoon clenches his fists. He drops to his hands and knees before Jungkook, using force to make his brother face him.

"Listen to me, Jungkook," Namjoon says firmly, the stir he so clearly holds inside his eyes. "Jimin's anger is real, but it's not the end. You need to focus. This isn't just you and him anymore. The moment you saved Mina, you've changed the dynamic of this fight. We need to figure out our next move before everything spins out of control."

He nods, but the action is weak, more reflexive than agreement. He barely hangs on—the weight of his decisions crushing. But Namjoon's presence, his unwavering strength, keeps him grounded, if only for a moment.

Namjoon rises as his mind is already quickening. There is no time to be wasted; no room for any more errors. "We need Hoseok in on this. He's the only one who can help us move in this without everything blowing up."

Jungkook closes his eyes, steeling himself. "I don't want to lose him, hyung… I don't want to lose everything."

Namjoon grits his jaw, voice low but strong. "You can't. We'll find a way to fix this. But first, we need to stay ahead of whatever's coming"
_________________

Park Mansion, 11:45 PM

Jimin and Mina are welcomed into the Park house with tension. The huge mansion, witness to towering columns and immaculate gardens—feels like a battleground today. His parents, Soha and her husband, Jiho, and his grandfather, Minho were inside, unsuspecting of the storm that had passed.

Soha lights up with relief seeing Mina and rushes for a hug. Jiho and Minho stand at the side showing mixed expressions of relief and concern as they have no idea of the personal hell Jimin has just walked into.

Jimin grits his teeth in anger and views his family, who still tries to keep up the facade. Mina is still shaken from the encounter and clings to her brother's side with wide eyes that take in the familiar surroundings of home, the weight of what she has seen lingering.