CHAPTER 7

Hello sweethearts, I hope all is well, since I am happy, I need to make you guys happy too. We'll watch "are you sure?"
"The domestication of travelling vlog" by Jikook. I felt like it's too personal that I shouldn't watch, but then again shamlessness is the quality. So I watched it. I am writing this from heaven now.

Let's dive in, before I can go over details

__________________

  JUNGKOOK'S OFFICE, 5:40 A.M.

He is seated at the desk, holding the phone. He ought to text Jimin carefully. Fingers run across the keys as he quickly types a message. The bomb he was to drop would give Jimin a headache.

Message to Jimin:

Jimin, I am sorry. It is all for Mina. Trust me. It doesn't make sense for now.

— Jungkook

He hits send and leans back, staring at the phone. He knows Jimin won't understand yet, but hopes that in time, Jimin will realize that everything he's doing is to bring his sister back safely.

______________________

PARK HOUSE – 6:00 A.M.

There's a highly strained atmosphere in the Park household. Park Jiho is on the phone; the longer he talks, the darker his face turns as the seconds pass. Holding in their breaths, Park Aera and Jimin carefully watch him hang up. His expression is livid.

"Our shipment was destroyed," Park Jiho says, fury-seething, slamming his fist on the table. "This is a direct hit. Someone's sending a message."

The implications were loud and clear, it wasn't just the loss of goods; it was a declaration of war. He did suspect Jungkook could be behind this, but his mind refused to even think Jungkook would literally hurt him.

"Dad, we must find out who is behind this," said Jimin with a composed tone, trying not to show his agitation. "We can't afford to let our guards down."

Park Jiho's eyes fill with fiery anger. "I want every man we have out there, finding out who did this. We need to hit back, and hard."

Jimin nods, his mind is working fast. He can't tell his father about Jungkook's message or his thoughts. He has to do this in the quiet, without causing more concern.

___________________

JEON OFFICE – 6:30 A.M.

Jungkook is at his desk, mind is full of a tornado. Namjoon just a few minutes ago gave him the latest on- Their people are working nonstop to track Mina and any other leads on the kidnappers.

Namjoon enters his office, a frown on his face. "Jungkook, we've just got word the Parks' shipment was hit. They're gonna be out for blood."

Jungkook nods his head, his face turning steely. "I know. This is all a part of the game. We need to get ahead of them. Anything from our contact about Mina?"

Namjoon shakes his head. "Nothing yet. But we monitor all channels. We will hear soon enough."

Jungkook leans forward, his voice low and dangerous. "Good. Keep the pressure on. We need to make sure Mina stays safe—sure that we're not going to be taken off guard by any more surprises."

Namjoon nods. "Understood. And Jimin?"

Jungkook's eyes narrow. "He got my message. He'll be confused, maybe even pissed off, but he knows I wouldn't screw him over like this. We have to stay focused."