CHAPTER 12

Hello sweethearts, have a good day, let's dive in.

_________________

Taehyung's Apartment - 10:00 AM

Taehyung is lying on his couch, playing with his phone, when it lights up at the buzz of an incoming call. He grins when he sees the name popping up on the screen and answers in a flirtatious tone.

"Oh, well, if it isn't my favorite genius. What do I owe the pleasure of this call, Min Yoongi?" He teases, stretching out on the couch.

Yoongi's voice comes through, slightly exasperated but amused. "Cut the crap, Tae. I need to ask you something about the upcoming schedule."

Taehyung's grin widens. "Oh, Yoongi hyung, you know business talk bores me. Let's talk about something more interesting, like how devastatingly handsome I looked last night."

For the past half of a month nearly putting their relationship on the edge, if not yesterday they sort it out all, it would have broken both of them, they know they are the heart of each other, last night was proof of it.

Yoongi sighs, but Taehyung can hear the smile in his voice. "Taehyung, your ego could fill a stadium. How do you even fit through doorways?"

Taehyung chuckled, rolling onto his back to stare at the ceiling. "It's not easy being this fabulous. But seriously, what's up? Are you missing me already?"

Yoongi's voice lowers in a playful, very not-serious tone,"Maybe I am. Your annoying voice is oddly comforting sometimes. It's good to be back to normal, after everything."

Taehyung gasps dramatically, doesn't want to think that they passed by. "Yoongi, are you flirting with me? I'm blushing here. If you keep this up, I might start thinking you are going to propose to me."

Yoongi snorts. "In your dreams, Tae. But if it keeps you entertained, sure, let's go with that."

Taehyung giggles, twirling a strand of hair around his finger. "You know, Yoongi, you're not so bad yourself. Smart, talented, and you have that whole brooding artist vibe going on. It's very attractive, I might say yes."

Yoongi's laugh is genuine and warm over the line. "You're insufferable. Just answer your bloody phone on time, okay? We have work to do."

Taehyung sighs dramatically. "Okay, okay. But you owe me dinner. And by dinner, I mean you're cooking for me."

Yoongi's voice is mockingly exasperated. "Fine. Deal. But don't go expecting a five-star meal to come out of it.".

Taehyung chuckles, his eyes glittering with amusement. "I'll gladly accept anything as long as it's with you."

A few days wore on both of them, but mostly on their relationship, now he will take whatever it is. Now it seems as if everything is returning to normal, but then again, Taehyung's instinct tells him that something big is really waiting for them.

_________________

COLLEGE CAMPUS - 3:30PM

Mina stepped outside into the college campus and her facial expression was one of annoyance and resignation. Accompanying her was Hoseok, always by her side in the form of a bodyguard.

The crowd around her seemed to part as the Red Sea as she walked through, with all eyes wide with curiosity and fear. Mina heard the hushed whispers and saw the sideways glances, and all she could do not to roll her eyes.

"Oppa, you're really cramping my style; you are the bad brother, you were my
Favorite" Mina mumbles, shooting Hoseok a glare.

Hoseok chuckles, his eyes scanning his surroundings. "I'm just doing my job, Mina. Besides, your brother would kill me if something happened to you."