Chapter 17

"Oh, sure !"

Frank smiles, clearly happy. Gerard looks into his eyes and tucks a lock of hair behind his own ear. He looks so cute. His smile is so cute. His little nose is so cute. His mouth as well. Oh, and also his hands. The way he walks is also so cute. Well, everything about him is so cute. His body is just so beautiful. He's even sure that what is underneath his clothes is as well. He doesn't understand how Gerard doesn't agree with him.

"Oh, this would look beautiful on you."

Gerard points at a small silver necklace.

"I think it's very pretty," Frank approves.

Gerard grins and takes the necklace.

"Can I put it on you ?"

Frank nods and lowers his head. He feels Gerard's hands touching his skin from time to time. He now feels a sudden wave of love for Gerard. It generally happens when the lifeguard touches his skin. Yeah, they already held hands, hugged each other, and caressed each other's arm, but it happens when Gerard gets to touch a part of Frank's body which he hasn't touched yet. And his neck is a part he hasn't really touched.

If Frank reacts like that when Gerard only touches his neck, well, he would literally explode if Gerard got to touch him at his most sensitive spots...

Gerard quickly caresses the part on Frank's neck where the tattooed scorpion is right after putting the necklace on his neck, and goes back in front of him. He stares at him, almost with hearts in his eyes.

"This suits you very well. I love it."

Frank chuckles. He doesn't know what he looks like right now, but if Gerard says he looks beautiful, then he trusts him. He will check that later when he will find a mirror.

"Okay now it's MY turn to buy something for you."

"Oh... Again ? You sure ?"

"Yeah, I thought of something..."

He glances at an aisle where they sell suits.

Frank has got an idea.

"You want to buy that for me ? I don't think it would suit me..."

"It will."

They step towards more suits, as Gerard looks at each one of them, trying to find one he would like.

"Oh, I really like this one."

It's a blue suit, not something Frank thought about. He was imagining a black suit, but whatever makes him happy.

"Well, take it !"

Frank glances at Gerard and notices how hesitant he is.

"Mmh... No, you know what ? I think I'd prefer buying a simple jacket. This one's too fancy for me."

Frank doesn't understand why he has changed his mind so suddenly, but the answer then comes to his mind like an evidence : the price.

Frank checks it. He was right. This suit is sold for 31$. He's sure that Gerard really likes this suit and would even want to get it, but he certainly doesn't want Frank to spend that amount of money. This time, he won't manage to convince him.

Gerard already turned away to look at the jackets.

But Frank has an idea to convince him to get that blue suit. He takes it and steps towards him.

"Hey, Gee, we WILL buy this suit."

Gerard looks at him and sighs, already shaking his head.

"If you prefer," Frank continues, "I can pay half of the price and you pay the rest ? Cause we certainly won't leave the mall without that beautiful suit which would look perfect on you."