CHAPTER 22: His Mouth Does More Running

*5 days later*
25th March 2023

tonight is saturday night and i'm out on the townnnnnnn

i am out with jade tonight, as well as bukayo and tolami. bukayo is also bringing marcus rashford a long, he said, a fellow footballer for man united, and he's played for the england national team. i have met him before but i was about 17 i think. so that was like two years ago.
i was at a game with my dad and we bumped into marcus, my dad coached marcus, even though he's always played for man united.

jade and tolami are getting ready at my place with me, which is funny, we're drinking wine, getting to know each other more.. well getting to know tolami more, and she's getting to know jade and i more.. as we all get ready.

i am at my dressing table getting ready.
tolami is on my bed looking in my wardrobe mirrors.
and jade is stood up at my bedroom window with a large mirror on the windowsill

it's fun, we have music playing, drinking wine and having girly chats.

this is what girl friendship is supposed to be!!! i live for it. 

it wasn't long before we were all ready to hit the club.

marcus and bukayo are picking the girls and i up in a taxi, they had to order a mini bus type taxi with more than four seats in seen as though we wouldn't fit all of us in a normal cab and we wanna arrive together.

i took a quick mirror selfie in my bathroom and uploaded it to my insta story giving it a little caption.

the girls and i wait for the lads to show up and have one more drink to break the shield

because it's awful going to a club and being sober. it's 10pm at night so there will be a lot of people out already and they'll be merry.. we don't want to be showing up sober.
it's always good to have pre drinks before you go out.

i go around the downstairs of my house and make sure the back doors are locked and all the windows as i sip on my wine.

"girls, bukayo has just messaged me, they're here!" tolami calls from the living room.

"coming!" i called out

"just having a wee!!!" jade called out from the downstairs restroom making me chuckle and shake my head

i down the rest of my wine and put the glass in the sink.

tolami and i head to the front door and wait for jade.

"sorry girls, I broke the seal 15 minutes ago and can't stay off the toilet" jade said walking up to us making us laugh, and i shook my head.
this is jade down to a t.

"go on" i laughed nodding at the door "get out of my house" i ordered her, making both girls laugh.

JUDE BELLINGHAM'S POV
"Bukayo, i don't think we should have done this" i start back tracking on the plan