003

(Also I time skipped,but last night was another party she sneaked out too,so it was the second one.)

The next morning, Lily woke up to a pounding headache. Groaning, she got up, today was Saturday.

She rubbed her thumb on her temple before she went to the bathroom.

She felt like she was about to throw up, this time not intentionally.

The blonde girl leaned over the toilet, throwing up all her stomach remains. She groaned, why the heck would she drink?

She regretted ever thinking of drinking.

Well, she didn't, it was really fun.

She should do it more often.

The sneaking out and drinking. Even though she got a huge headache when she woke up, last night was extremely fun, even more fun than the last party she went to, last Friday.

She washed her face, fixed her hair, and went downstairs, her father was sitting at the dinner table, even though it was morning.

The man looked stressed, he had his head in his hands, and his laptop was on the table.

"Dad? what's wrong?" The blonde girl asked, conceding for how her father looked.

"Nothing sweetie." He faked a smile towards his only daughter.

"Okay, uh I have a question." She scratched the back of her neck,minho had texted her, saying that the two hadn't hung out, at lunch lily sat with Teresa, and at the party last night, she couldn't find Minho anywhere, and from what the Asian boy had texted her, he couldn't find her either. "Can I hang out with Minho today?"

"Look sweetie I'm sorry but today I have a lot of work so can you just not." The man said frustration clear in his hoarse voice. "You've been hanging out with that minho a lot lately Lilith, do you have a crush on him, are you two hooking up young lady

"My name is Lily, Dad." She glared at her father, who for some reason always called her Lilith when he was mad. "And no, he's my best friend, you don't let me hang out with anyone anymore, like I'm not Rapunzel you can't keep me locked up in here forever."

"Yes I can, and you know what? I will." He stood up. "From now on you do not leave the house unless you're going to school, go to your room Lilith."

"Stop calling me Lilith for fucks sake!" She blurted out, immediately regretting it.

"Did you just cuss Lilith Rose Whitlock?" Flames practically escaped her father's ears from anger.

"Sorry, I'm going to my room now." She sighed and walked upstairs to her bedroom.

"What happened?" Lucas asked when his younger sister walked into his room, her green eyes shining with unshed tears, lily felt the back of her throat burn

"Dad." She choked out, biting her lip to prevent herself from crying.

"Tell me everything." He sat on his bed tapping the space next to him.

Lily listened, she explained everything, and Ben explained how she felt toward her father.

"He won't let me go out, he won't let me do anything." She sobbed, burying her head in her older brother's shoulder. "He won't even let me hang out with Minho Luke."

"Shh, it's okay lil." He hugged the younger girl, soothing her as she sobbed into his chest.

"He called me Lilith! That's not my name."

"Hey hey, it's okay, go to your room and get some sleep, tomorrow I'll cover for you and you can go hang out with Minho." He came up with a fast solution.

"You would do that?" She asked as she looked up, big eyes.

"Yeah, just go get some sleep okay?" He stroked her hair.

"Thank you, Luke." She smiled.

"My name is Lucas but okay." He laughed.

"It's a nickname." Lily was beaming, and Lucas was glad he had consoled her. "Okay, g'night Lucas."

"Good night Lily, even though it's not night and you're just taking a nap." He smiled softly at the girl before she walked out of his room.

She made her way to her room. She collapsed on her bed and cuddled her bear stuffed animal she had called 'Blossom' because she was a little girl who loved flowers, and the stuffed animal was wearing pink.

She shifted until she found the right position then she fell asleep.

authors note
Really short chapter, I'm sorry, but I'll try to make the next chapter longer.
Anyway, I'm in love with Lily.
She's so cute.
I hate her dad.

Okay, love u all evy<3