013

It was finally spring break.

Lily and Thomas were packing for Disneyland, The brunette boy was sitting on the bed, while the blonde girl was packing her bag since he had already finished packing his bags.

Lily hadn't gone home since the night her father saw her and asked her where she had been, she didn't feel like it.

Though Lucas knew that she was going to Disney land, due to the fact the boy had called her every day, her mother knew too.

Her father did not know.

And she planned to keep it that way.

She planned to never tell the man anything ever again.

The man that hit her.

The man that even after everything he put her through, she still considered him her father.

She could never hate him.

And that confused everyone.

Johnathan Whitlock had practically led her to attempt to kill herself, he had led her to stay in her room not eating or sleeping for a month.

He put her through hell, yet she was still way too nice to hate him.

Lily had finished packing, and Thomas told her she had overpacked. She just told him that all the things in that suitcase were necessary.

They would be going to Disneyland the next morning.

The blonde girl needed some fresh air, and the boy suggested they go for a walk, so that was what the two teenagers were doing right now.

They had intertwined their fingers and were just walking in a comfortable silence.

"We should get drunk." Thomas blurted out.

Instead of looking at him like he's a sociopath like most people would, she beamed. "Definitely, do you have a fake ID?"

"No, let's steal them." The brunette grinned as he looked down at lily.

"Hmm, okay!" She grabbed his wrist. "Come on."

The two teenagers practically ran to the liquor store.

"Hi sir I'm 23 and I need the strongest you have." Thomas spoke in a deep voice, making lily snort next to him but cover it up with a cough.

"Okay, here you go, I just need your ID." The man spoke lowly, like he said these things everyday.

"It was nice meeting you bye!" The blonde grabbed Thomas free hand, and ran out of the store. "Holy shit that was fun!"

"Definitely! Let's go to the park." Thomas said,

"Okay." She looked up at him with a grin,

The two were drunk, infact they were wasted.

They were stumbling around the park speaking incoherently.

"Lily I love you." He grabbed her face and kissed her.

She gasped. "I love you too!" She muttered against his lips.

They continued kissing, in the middle of a park.

Lily pulled away gasping for breath. "Let's go home."

"Mhm."

The next morning, lily woke up with a pounding headache, she didn't remember anything from last night.

She looked around and noticed she was at the beach for some reason.

And Thomas was right next to her.

"Tee." She shook him. "Tee wake up."

Groaning the boy filtered his eyes open. "What's wrong?"

"Why the hell are we at the beach?" She rubbed her thumb in her temple. "And why am I hang over? I don't remember anything from last night beside from— oh! We stole liquor from the liquor store, then went to the park, that's all I remember."

"That's all I remember too."

"Let's just go home, we have to go to the airport for dineyland."

"Right, let's go." Thomas got up, and held out a hand to help lily up.