006

After what happened last night in the office, Lily hasn't talked to her father. Well, she hasn't had the chance to yet, since that happened yesterday, and right now she's at Thomas's house.

Thomas had invited her over the night prior, his parents are on a business trip, and the two teens are currently attempting to make cookies.

Keyword: attempting.

So far there's flour all over the blonde girl's shirt and face, and Thomas has flour in his hair, the kitchen is a mess, with batter and chocolate chips scattered everywhere across the floor and on top of the counter.

The blonde's hair is a complete mess due to the fact that she keeps falling, but she's not always just tripping on thin air.

1:Thomas trips her and then starts laughing maniacally like Ursula or something.

2: She trips over a chocolate chip or whatever other shit is on the floor.

3:She does trip on thin air because she's the clumsiest person on this earth that you'll ever meet.

"Thomas that's not how you mix the fucking batter!" Lily shouts at the brunette boy.

"oh really?? well then show me how to do it you idiot!" he yells back.

"well if you'd let me show you how to mix it I would!" the blonde yells back getting frustrated with him.

"Are you insane in the head? I'm letting you right now! I told you to show me how to do it, are you deaf or something"

"Are you insane in the head? I'm talking about how we could've avoided all of this if you'd let me show you from the beninging" she informs him sassily crossing her arms, but since her mouth is dry she says the word "beginning" wrong.

Thomas starts laughing uncontrollably.

Lily is looking at him as if he's crazy before she can't help but burst into laughter with him.

Then the cookies are the least thing they're worrying about, and they're both on the floor laughing at something idiotic.

"Oh my god, Thomas! I messed up beginning." she buries her face in his chest.

"You're a dumb blonde! I knew it!"

"Shut up!"

"Make me," he smirks smugly.

"Oh my god, seriously?" The blonde is in hysterics again.

"I'm being serious!"

"Aren't you dating Teresa or something? Wait, what? No, you aren't. She would've told me." She begins rambling, but Thomas cuts her off by slamming his hand on her mouth.

"My mom is calling me. Shut up," He tells her before picking up on his mother. "Hi Mom, yes, Mom, I'm okay."

Before he could speak again, Lily moaned loudly into the phone.

He blushed a crimson shade of red. "No Mom uh I'm just watching a movie."

"Thomas!" she moans. "Faster!"

The brunette slams a hand against her mouth, glaring at her. "Okay bye Mom." he sighs in relief. "You idiot! What the hell, Lily?"

But said girl isn't in this universe anymore. She's in a fit of hysterics, her face buried in the counter.

"Lily!"

"What what I'm sorry, it was too funny." she giggled.

"I'm gonna get you back," he warns.

"No, you won't, Thomas. My dad already hates you, speaking of him, I have to go home, I lied and told him I would run some errands and be back by 5 pm. It's 4, I know, but to make it believable, I have to actually run the errands and—" her ranting is cut short by Thomas, once again.

"Okay okay, Rapunzel, go." Thomas rushes her off.

"Bye Flynn!" she gives him a sloppy peck on his cheek, and she runs off.

"Bye Rapunzel." he ruffled her hair as she walked to his front door. "Text me when you're home!"

"I will!" She replied, and then she walked out of the door.

This next part contains domestic abuse and child abuse, I am not romanticizing it. If you're going through something similar, please contact the police!

By the time she arrived home, the whole house was asleep, except her father.

And boy, did he look angry.

"Where have you been, young lady?" he stood up from his seat on the chair of the dining table.

"I was running errands, I told you that—"

"Then why is Thomas' mother calling me and informing me that my daughter is disrespectful? Saying you said inappropriate things to her while she was calling her son?" he was fuming.

"What? I- I don't know what she's talking about, Dad. I was running errands." she defended.

"Don't lie to me! Why the hell were you at Thomas's house? Lilith?" her dad grabbed her arm roughly.

"Dad I- I wasn't, I swear!" Lily shrank in her place at her father's glare.

"Liar! You are not allowed out of this house unless it's for school and don't ever talk to that Thomas boy again. You're grounded, too. Go to your room now." he let go of her arm and pointed towards her bedroom upstairs.

"No! You can't just do that, dad! He's my friend and he probably knows more about me than you do!" she yelled.

"Don't yell at me, Lilith. And don't ever talk back," he warned with a dark glint in his eyes.

"Fuck you! He's my friend I'm not listening to you!"

The girl couldn't argue further as she was cut off by a stinging pain in her cheek.

Gasping, she put her hand over it.

"Go to your room, Lilith now!" he didn't even show any remorse for the fact he had just slapped his only daughter.

She looked up at him, tears glistening in her eyes, and she shamefully walked upstairs.

Not to her room.

To Lucas's room.

"Lucas?" she whispered as she entered his room.

"Hmm," he hummed in his sleep as he tossed and turned.

"Lucas," she whispered again.

"What?" he groaned as he sat up.

"I think Dad just slapped me," she said, her eyes wide.

That was enough for Lucas to sit upright and immediately look at Lily's concern, swarming his face.

"What? I'm gonna fucking kill him, are you serious?" fume practically escaped from the older boy's ears.

She nodded weakly.

"What did you do, Lils?" he sighed.

"I- I was hanging out with Thomas, and his mom called him, we were at his house, and his parents are on a business trip right now, so he invited me over, and like while his mom was calling him, obviously like I did what any friend would do and I made sexual noises. I didn't know that she would know it was me! Then, now Dad is like, 'You're grounded never talk to Thomas again, and I'm like no, you can't do that,' and then he slapped me!" she whispered, shouting.

"Oh my god, lils are you okay? I'm gonna kill him, I swear." he cupped his hands on his little sister's face.

"Do you think it was just a spur-of-the-moment, or will he do it again?"

"I don't know, but this is illegal and—"

"No don't get involved with the police I don't want Dad going to jail. It was definitely just a spur of the moment, I'm going to bed now, bye Lucas, and thanks for helping even though you didn't but— yea, sorry, I'm rambling goodnight!" she rambled on, then walked out his room, leaving the boy speechless. He sighed and went back to bed.

Lily went to her room, trying to think her father hadn't just hit her, and she flopped down on her bed, sleep consuming her.

The part where she moans is heavily inspired by Vera's amazing book 'the road trip' so creds to her! mazewriterrr