004

When Lily woke up from her nap, it was around 8:30 pm, since her father had work in the morning, he was fast asleep, and so was lily's mother. Lucas was in his room.

Lily was tired of being stuck in the house, tomorrow was a Sunday anyway, What was the harm in sneaking out?

She texted all her friends, but all were busy, or fast asleep.

Except for one, Thomas.

Thomas the train

me
Hi, I know it's super late and out of nowhere but I'm extremely bored and my father is annoying so I want to sneak out, but I'm not gonna do it alone cause that's just so boring? so like are you free?
Also sorry I'm rambling

Thomas the train
I'm free, I am also bored and my parents are boring and I have no siblings so I'm up for it
Also, it's okay:)
Where are we going?

Me
Hmm, idk maybe we can go to the beach? Or just walk around, I have no idea
Wait I have a better idea, I'll get ready then text you, then you come over and we can decide where to go when you're there.

Thomas the train
Okay
Text me when you're ready

Me
Okay tee

Lily had finished getting ready and she had already texted Thomas.

She was wearing a simple outfit, Pyjama sweatpants and a grey hoodie.

She didn't put any makeup on since it was just Thomas.

She ran a small hand through her hair, and flopped down on the bed, waiting for the brunette.

After a few minutes, she heard knocking at her window, she fixed her pants, who had scrunched up her legs while she waiting, and opened her window to see the brunette boy smiling cheekily.

He climbed into her bedroom, through her window.  "So where we going Blondie?"

"Okay, first off I don't know, maybe the beach?" She suggested before turning to face the boy. "Also why does everyone call me Blondie but not Lucas."

"Because you're a dumb blonde, and well yea that's all I got." He shrugged.

She smacked him on top of his head. "I'm not stupid you just don't understand me."

"Sure sure, okay come on let's go to the beach." He started but was quickly interrupted by the blonde girl singing.

"Let's go to the beach each let's go get away—" she began dancing.

"No, shut up we're gonna get caught, your dad literally hates my guts." He climbed out of her window, holding a hand for her to take.

"What if I die." She said Lily was terrified of heights.

"I'll catch you, I swear," Thomas promised.

"Okay." She reluctantly climbed out of her window and jumped into Thomas' awaiting arms.

"Oh thank god." She sighed out a breath of relief, still in Thomas' arms, she buried her head into his neck.

"Okay, you know what? I'll carry you to the beach, are you high or something?" He adjusted her in his arms before he kept walking.

"Maybe." She said before she realized she was still in his arms. "Holy shit Thomas I'm heavy as hell drop me."

"Relax Blondie, you're as light as a feather." The boy was carrying her bridal style.