010

Lily was getting better.

Surprisingly, After two months of staying in bed, and then going to the hospital.

Thomas had visited her every day when she was in the hospital, and now that she wasn't in there anymore, the two got back to their tradition where Thomas would sneak the blonde out.

And she had told him everything.

"Thomas?" The blonde girl called. The two were at the park. They were sitting in silence on the swing set.

"Hmm?" The boy hummed, looking down at her from the swing set.

"Uhm can I tell you why I did it?" This time, instead of her voice being clear and loud, it was quiet and vulnerable.

"Yes of course you can." his eyes immediately lit up, and he sat up to look at her more clearly.

"Uhm, okay, uh, after that night, you know the night where we were trying to bake cookies?" uh, I went home, you know? And, uh— my dad he was there, of course." she laughed nervously, shaking her head. She was stuttering and stammering over her words.

The boy's darkened, he hated her father for hurting lily in any way, how could anyone hurt her?  she was the sweetest girl he met, she was everything, she was funny, smart, nice and God was she gorgeous, she had the prettiest eyes, her nose was the perfect shape, in Thomas' eyes, her smile lit up his world. And she was filled positive energy.

she was like the glorious ocean, pretty at first glance, but breathtaking with her ineffable beauty if you discovered what laid beneath the surface.

 The girl continued, after taking a deep breath and a moment of silence. "And uh, he was mad." she brushed a hair out of her face, looking down at the floor as if it were the most interesting thing in the world. "Turns out he found out I was lying and that I uh— wasn't running errands since your mom called him saying how I uh— was inappropriate and that she didn't want her son around me, and my dad started yelling at me, and telling me how I'm never allowed out of the house again, and uh how I need to stop hanging out with you, and—." she paused, finally looking up from the floor at the boy.

The brunette raised a brow, nodding at the blonde to continue,

"He slapped me," she said quickly, looking away from Thomas again.

"What?" Thomas's face twitched in anger. He looked ready to kill anyone at that moment.

"And it wasn't the only time, uhm, he would force me to go to school, and if I didn't cooperate, he would again, you know, do that," she spoke quietly.

"I'm gonna fucking kill him." at that moment he basically had smoke coming out of his ears.

"No no hey I uh I haven't been acknowledging him at all, I think he got the hint."

Thomas, though, didn't listen and was already getting up and marching towards her house.

The blonde girl's eyes widened as she instantly got up and followed him.

Turns out, Thomas wasn't lying when he said he'd kill her dad because right now, they were in the hospital, this time, not because of Lily, but because of her father.

The brunette was angry as hell, and he couldn't even see anything but the face of her stupid father. He had practically beat her father to a pulp.

And Lily was fuming, how could Thomas do that to her dad?

Yet she also couldn't find it in herself to be hate him. She was grateful. After all that suffering that man put her through, her father deserved it, but in her eyes, he didn't.

 He was her father, after all.

She was brought out of her thoughts when Thomas put a hand in her knee looking at her with big eyes, she furrowed her brows.

"Are you mad at me?" He asked her quietly.

"What? No, i understand why you did it, though that doesnt make it right." She sighed.

"You don't hate me?" He whispered as he began rubbing his hand on her knee soothingly.

"I could never hate you." She smiled at him.

In Thomas's eyes, her smile could light up this whole world, because it lit up his whole world.

Her dimples showing, her eyes twinkling, her teeth showing, meant it was a real smile, she looked beautiful when she smiled, she always looked beautiful.

"You're beautiful."  He blurted out.

Giggling she looked up at him. "Thank you, Thomas, you're handsome as well."

"Thanks." A strand of hair fell in-front of the blonde girl's face, Thomas tucked it behind her ear, his eye moving from her eyes to her lips.

As he began leaning in, he was caught off guard when a nurse walked over to them, he immediately jumped away from Lily, as she did the same.

"He's okay, he just needs to stay here for a couple of weeks, I suggest you two kids go home and rest, and if you want to visit him come tomorrow." The nurse informed them.

"Okay, thank you." Lily smiled at the lady; Thomas could tell this smile was just being polite.

The two teens got up and began walking out of the hospital.

"Uh I don't really want to go home." She muttered.

"Sleepover?" He grinned.

Nodding enthusiastically, lily followed him to the car, they both got in and Thomas began driving them to his house, his mom also hated lily, but she wasn't like Lily's father, yet they still had to sneak in.

When the two got out of the car, Thomas grabbed lily's waist making her help as he lifted her into the air, helping her climb into his window.

Then the boy himself climbed up, and the two flopped down on Thomas' bed.

"Do you think the wind is ever trying to tell us something, but we don't know how to hear it anymore?" Lily blurted out.

"I just want you to stop saying odd shit." Thomas looked at her.

Lily always had the weirdest thoughts, and she wasn't afraid of saying them out loud.

"Hmm I'm tired can we go to bed?" The blonde girl yawned.

"Okay, sure." Thomas nodded. "Do you want me to bring you Pyjamas?"

"Uh I forgot what am I wearing right now." Lily was way too exhausted to even think.

"Jeans and a shirt." He informed her, not even bothering to ask why she forgot or why she couldn't just look down.

"Do you have sweatpants and a hoodie?" She yawned again burying her face in his pillow.

"Yea, I'll go get you the clothes, don't sleep lil." He told her as he went over to his closet.

When he came back, lily was asleep, the boy didn't want to cross any boundaries, so he neatly folded the clothes next to her on the bed, then he grabbed a pillow and a blanket and slept on the floor.