014

"Thomas! Oh my god I love you." Lily was jumping around excitedly, she looked like a child whose parents just gave her a chocolate.

Thomas and Lily had finally arrived at Disneyland, they had gotten on the flight and landed, then they checked in the hotel and left for Disneyland.

"Let's go on a ride." Thomas laughed at how excited she was. "You're such a child blondie."

She frowned. "Am not."

"Are too."

"Am not."

"Are too."

"Okay whatever I want to go on a ride." She grabbed Thomas' hand and skipped towards the first ride she saw.

It ended up being 'incredicoaster'.

And they went on five more rides after that.

"Okay okay I'm hungry maybe let's go eat something then see more rides? You know we'll be here tomorrow too." He laughed.

She frowned but nodded nevertheless. "Yea I'm hungry too." She hummed.

Completely forgetting that she wasn't supposed to eat.

"Oh and! On the third day we're just going to a normal amusement park, and then a fancy dinner." He shook her shoulders excitedly.

"Ooh that's fun! Seriously tee thank you for all this." She smiled and pulled the taller boy in a hug.

"You're welcome you can thank me by I don't know letting me eat maybe! Come on!" He grabbed her wrist.

She laughed. "Okay." She let herself get dragged by Thomas.

After eating, The two had practically gone on half of the rides.

Lily was having the time of her life, she had suggested all the rides, and Thomas was basically just following her around.

At around 8pm, the two teenagers had grown tired and decided to just go back to the hotel and sleep.

Though what they didn't know, is that the hotel room only had one bed.

"I'll sleep on the floor." Thomas suggested.

"No I can—" she cut herself off when she saw the look on Thomas' face. "Okay gentleman you can sleep on the floor." She grinned.

"That's exactly what I'm gonna do baby."

"Ew don't call me baby."

"Okay baby." He smiled.

"No stop."  She cringed, giving the boy a dirty look.

"Stop what, baby." He cupped her face.

"Thomas I will slaughter you." She shoved him off.

"That's not nice, baby."

"Thomas!" The blonde girl whined.

"Fine fine, I don't want to go to sleep yet, let's go do something."

"Like what." She raised a brow.

"I don't know."

"Hmm, I don't know either maybe let's just go to bed and then tomorrow do something?" She yawned.

"Okay Blondie, goodnight." He kissed her cheek.

"Goodnight tee." The blonde girl smiled.

The boy grabbed a pillow and blanket and set it up on the floor.

Lily flopped on the bed.

The next day was practically the same, all they did was ride the rest of the rides they didn't get to go on the day before.

Though on the third day,which the brunette was most excited about, he woke up to no lily in bed.

And when he looked around the hotel, she wasn't there either.

Thomas was worried sick.

She would've told him if she had gone to get something, but when he called her no one replied.

Was she hurt?

What happened to her?

Thomas' first thought was to call the polo ice and tell them.

Though they were no help.

He felt the worry swarm his body, what if her father found her and did something to her?

Or worse, what if she found out why her father hated him and ran away.

Lily hadn't come back that night, or the night after.

And police couldn't find any sign of her.

Though the weird thing is, when Thomas gave up and went back home cancelling the date, he decided to call Minho to tell him about everything since he was lily's best friend.

Minho sounded panicked, he was speaking very fast, and Thomas couldn't understand a thing, and when he tried to tell Minho to slow down, he heard a grunt and the line ended.

Did he find lily and they hurt him?

Thomas felt useless he didn't know anything, and the police were no help.

So he decided to ask her brother.

"Lucas? Hi is uh— is lily here."

"No man, I thought she was with you in Disneyland?" He furrowed his brows.

"No, uhm okay the third day when I woke up she wasn't there, I looked for her all around the hotel but didn't find her, and then I called the police but they're no help. So I decided to come back home, and just maybe call Minho to ask him if she knew where she was and tell him what happened, but when I did he was speaking fast and uh, then the line ended."

"What?" The boys eyes widened. "I— I don't understand I thought—"

"Is your dad home?" The brunette suddenly asked.

"No, my father hasn't been home since... wait you and lily went on march 13th right? So the third day had to be..." he trailed off. "Holy shit my dad left with some man saying something about a business trip on the same day lils went missing!" He exclaimed.

"Do you know where he is." Thomas asked, he was freaking out, he father had probably done something to her

"No, he didn't tell me, oh my god what if she's hurt?" Lucas ran a frustrated hand through his hair.

"Holy shit, okay uh I'm gonna go look for her." Thomas said. "I don't know where or how but I'll find her."

"I'll help." He looked at the boy. "Oh and, when my dad left he was with a man, who I don't know."

"Did he look like a rat?"

The blonde looked at him dumbfounded. "Kind of I guess." He shrugged

"Janson." Thomas said out loud, realizing that maybe both men did something to lily. His lily.

At that moment Thomas wanted to kill Janson and Jonathan for even approaching lily, but he didn't know where they were so he couldn't, he felt helpless.

Thomas sighed.  "I'm gonna try and call our other friends, maybe it's just a misunderstanding."

"I can look around the neighborhood." Lucas suggested.

"Okay, you do that."

Both boys loved lily endlessly, they didn't want her to be hurt and if she was they wouldn't forgive themselves.