Twenty Seven

LIAM SMITH

I wash Alessia's hair, enjoying how her body melts into mine

I wash Alessia's hair, enjoying how her body melts into mine. "Mmm, so nice." She moans, having no idea what she's doing to me.

We rinse and step out the shower. I grab a towel and start drying off her body, taking special care of every divine part of her. Handing her a towel for her hair, I quickly dry myself off and we make our way to the walk-in wardrobe to get dressed, Alessia teasing me by not wrapping a towel around her tanned, naked body.

Getting comfortable in bed, the woman cuddles into my side and I bask in the pleasure of having her close to me. Not long after, her steady breathing lets me know that she's asleep, probably tired from our previous actions.

I adjust myself, throwing my head back. Just thinking about what we did makes blood rush to my penis. I cover my mouth with my hand to stop myself from laughing. I can't fucking believe this. I'm going insane. I can't get the image of my love laying before me, legs spread, blessing me with the image of her pink cunt soaked and waiting for me.

I groan. Her sweet juices drowning me, throaty noises leaving her perfect mouth. And when she grabbed my dick, I thought I was going to come instantly. The memory of her tasting my cum. Fuck. This is torture.

Cover me with your cum. I need a ring on her. Need to stake my claim. I wasn't joking when I said that I want to call her my fiancée now. The quicker I do, the quicker I'll be able to call her my wife.

The thought of any other man thinking she isn't taken makes my blood boil. The thought of another man just thinking about her is driving me crazy. She's mine. Only mine.

Asking her to be my girlfriend felt childish, insignificant. Calling her my girlfriend feels too little, she's something more to me, something so much more. But I took her feelings into consideration. My Alessia has probably always wanted to have a serious relationship, so asking her felt appropriate. If she wants me to be her boyfriend then I'll gladly obey.

When she asked me if I was willing to go out for drinks, I did the first the first thing that came to my twisted mind; lie that I had a headache. Obviously I knew that she'd stay with me. The mere thought of that fucker Haruki being in her presence, others looking at her while she danced, did in fact do my head in.

I look at my darling Alessia. We'll have so much fun together, my love.

ALESSIA AMATO