Thirty One

ALESSIA AMATO

I wake up at 7:00 AM sharp and start my day with a good breakfast and a shower that is not for the weak, shaving my body with meticulous precision, careful not to cut myself

I saved myself some time with doing my nails yesterday, with the help of Mia. Liam left me to fend for myself because he prefers to notice someone of an event with the least time possible, and no one in this city would have an available appointment with a day's notice.

Before I get to applying my makeup, I tweeze my eyebrows. I do them once a week but because I'm graced with thick, dark hair, I'm also cursed with it. Thanks, dad.

By the time I'm finishing with my makeup, I'm already irritated and I think Liam has realised it because he's only been bringing me snacks throughout the whole morning, not interfering beside the causal you look beautiful.

I take a break to eat lunch with Liam, who hasn't had to do anything, besides taking a shower and shaving his beard which isn't anything out of the ordinary, to get ready.

"What's wrong?" He asks, referring to me glaring at him and not noticing it.

"Nothing. Just thinking." I shrug.
I'll make him shove a trimmer up his nose just to feel a slight of my pain.

When we finish, I blowout my hair, causing it to look voluminous and settle for a long, leopard print dress and lots of bangles to cover my bruised wrist. Mia helped me to pair the dress with black heels and a bag that goes with them.

Liam told me to trust me with his own outfit and when he showed up in front of me with a brown suit and white shirt, matching out brown tones, he convinced me to never doubt him again. I've never seen a man make a brown suit look that good. The handsome man finished his outfit with black shoes and a matching belt, not forgetting to slip on one of his watches.

"Well, aren't you handsome?" I say, wrapping my arms around him.

"You are gorgeous, Alessia." He compliments while cupping my face in his big hands. "I'm worried I'll have to fight for your attention."

"You can't have it too easy, can you?" I tease.

"With a beauty like you?" The man leans down to kiss me. "I'll work hard for the privilege to call you mine."

"You won't get away from posting pictures, with a few charming words, Liam. Don't you even try." I warn him, already reaching for my phone.

Since we posted pictures of us holding hands and announcing that we're official, gossip sites have gone wild about the CEO and influencer dating. Some have even reached out to us asking for interviews.

"Have I ever refused?"

"You're right. You secretly love them." I smile, pecking his cheek.
We take some photos and take our leave.