Fifteen

ALESSIA AMATO

I wake up laying on something hard

I wake up laying on something hard. I clearly remember the mattress being soft. Opening my eyes, I realise I have chosen sleeping on Liam over sleeping on my side of the large bed like a normal person.

Even while sleeping he looks edible. His sharp features softened, dark hair tousled, and perfect lips slightly pouted. His strong arms are holding me in a tight grip, forbidding me from escaping.

Reminding myself of our yesterday's touchy feely moment, my cheeks flush immediately. My body's temperature rising to dangerous degrees. I try to get out of the cage made of Liam's muscles but I fail miserably.

"What are you doing?" His deep morning voice startles me. I've probably woken him up with my wriggling.

"I need to go to the toilet." I mumble, avoiding his perceptive, icy eyes.

The man reluctantly lets me go and I almost run out of the room. I need to calm the hell down. Why am I acting like this? It's not like it was my first time. Although when comparing, it does certainly feel like the first. I need to get my shit together and not overreact.

After I wash my face and teeth, I feel as cool as a cucumber and am ready to face on the world. I walk out of the bathroom and am immediately greeted by the sight of Liam before me.

His blue eyes light up when they see me and his lips turn into a smirk, showing off his dimple. I instantly melt and feel blood rush to my face. I'm not cool as a cucumber anymore. I'm as hot as an oven. Or a fireplace.

"I didn't even get a good morning kiss." He teases and reaches for my face, leaning down.

Sometimes it still surprises me how tall he is. Liam pulls me in for an intense kiss, which leaves me in a daze.

"How did you sleep? Were you worn out?" The pleased look on his face and the smug smirk give him off about the fact that he's teasing me.

"I slept well." I snap annoyed and try to get away, from the irritating man, with my face ablaze.

I almost succeed, when Liam suddenly grabs me from behind by my waist and pulls me back into his arms, placing kisses on the side of my face.

"I'm going to have to get you back." The man suggestively growls in my ear.

"For what?!"

I turn to look at him. He pulls at the collar of his shirt, revealing his collar bone and teeth marks at the place where his neck joins his shoulder.

"You're an animal." He tuts, shaking his head.
I'm blushing so hard, I probably resemble a tomato.

"That wasn't me." I say, leaving Liam with his brows raised in an unimpressed look. "God knows what you've been doing." I shrug and head to the kitchen.