Twenty Six

*WARNING: sexual content*

ALESSIA AMATO

I moan and cover my mouth with my wrist

My thighs involuntarily close around his head, probably suffocating him, but he pushes them apart with his big hands and keeps them in place. My toes curl at the sensation of his warm tongue inserting itself inside of me.

Liam licks and sucks, lapping up my juices which are probably drowning him down there, but the various groans leaving him are a sign of him not minding it one bit. His deep sounds travel straight to my core, causing my whole body to tremble and shiver.

The man's stubble grazing my skin tickles and covers my warm skin in goosebumps. His tongue driving in and out of me in a steady rhythm, which probably would resemble how he'd fuck me with his cock. Unapologetic and unmerciful.

I whine and whimper and when his mouth finds its way to my clit, sucking on it, while his fingers replace his tongue inside of me, my back arches and I cry out.

"Play with your nipples for me, Alessia." He demands from between my legs, his breath hot against my core. "Pinch and tug on them."

I obey his command. The sensations cause an orgasm building up inside me and I can't stop the throaty sounds escaping my lips. When I step over the edge and fall into the waves of pleasure rippling through my body, Liam doesn't stop his blissful attack and takes me through them.

The man doesn't stop even when I come down from my high and I start getting sensitive. He doesn't stop sucking and his fingers don't stop moving inside of me. I try getting away from his sexual torture but he ends my miserable efforts with his strong hands on my thighs.

"Liam! Please!" I moan, my breathing heavy and my heart pounding like a drum.

"What is it, my love?" He looks up at me, the lower half of his beautiful face wet from my juices.

"Stop, it hurts."

The man, which I can't decide if he's generous or cruel, stands up and I can't escape the realisation that he's still fully dressed and I'm almost naked. The dominance and control dripping from him dawn on me and it just turns me on more.
His icy eyes drink me in and he licks his sinful lips.

"Let's get you cleaned up, my sweetness." He wipes his smirk with the back of his hand.

Liam places a hand behind my back and one under my ass, lifting me into his arms. Wrapping my legs and arms around him, I feel his greedy hand squeezing my butt cheek.

My nipples, sore from his torment, graze upon the material of his shirt while my sensitive cunt is pressed into his erection. I breathe in his intoxicating scent.

He carries me into the bathroom, turns on the shower and carefully places me under it. My dress falls to my feet and I step out of it. Liam bends down to take it, placing a sweet kiss on my thigh. I turn my back to him and get under the warm water.

It cascades down my body, sending pleasant goosebumps through my sensitive skin. I sigh in content, tilting my head back so it can travel through my hair. Feeling the after-works of the orgasm making me weak in the knees.
I wouldn't mind having his wicked tongue inside me for the rest of my days.

Liam's hands suddenly grab my waist and I turn around. His icy eyes pierce through me, the endless hunger swirling inside them causing shivers down my spine. My gaze falls to his naked chest and down to his chiselled abs. My eyes devour him all the way to his monstrous erection and I swallow suddenly feeling dryness in my throat.

The size of it kind of scares me. How is that meant to fit... anywhere? If we were to have sex, I'm not sure I could take it. It looks like it could rip me apart. Would I mind, though?

The tall man's hand grazing my side brings me back to reality and I reach for a bottle, squirting some of its contents onto my palm. I spread the gel on both of my hands, my breath stuck in my throat.

I start by spreading it onto his big biceps and make my way to his shoulders, making sure to massage his muscles there because he seems very tense. Trying to ignore his tight grip on my waist, I work the foam down to his broad chest and playfully tug on his nipple.

Liam grabs the bottle and squirts the gel onto my chest, he throws the bottle to the ground and his hands travel to my body, a slight tremble in them.

They hurriedly spread it across my shoulders but quickly make their way to my breasts, kneading them. I press my back against the cold tiles, our breathing getting heavier. Steam has filled the room and I can't tear my gaze away from the water running down his godly body.

He steps towards me, pressing his hips into me, his erection nudging my stomach, demanding attention. I curiously glance towards it and I wonder if that's really precum that I'm seeing.

My eyes shoot back to his handsome, flushed face and I watch as his breathing picks up and brows furrow when I wrap my hand around his dick.

I slowly start moving my hand up and down his impressive length, causing him to release a pained groan while his hand abandons my breast to lean his forearm above my head, caging me in.
His beauty makes me want to cry. My boyfriend.

The man's other hand finds its way to my neck and he gently squeezes when I tighten my hold on him. I tilt my head up, wanting to look at his expression but he brutally smashes his lips against mine, trapping his moans in our rough kiss.

"Faster." He chokes out, leaning his forehead on mine and I speed up my pace, grabbing his bicep with my other hand.
When his whole body tenses I know he's about to reach his fulfilment.

"Cover me with your cum." When the husky words leave my mouth, he instantly comes with a groan onto my stomach.

His hot breaths fan my face and I release his length to scoop some of his release from my skin. Taking my finger into my lips, I daringly stare into his blue eyes which take on a dark look when I suck on it. The sour taste filling my mouth.

He grabs my wrist, pulling it away from me and forcefully grabs my face with his other hand. His demanding lips find mine again and he starts devouring me, pushing my head against the wall and his warm tongue into my mouth. The kiss screaming challenge and punishment.

 The kiss screaming challenge and punishment