Twenty Five

*WARNING: sexual content*

ALESSIA AMATO

We spend that evening cuddled on the sofa, watching a movie

We spend that evening cuddled on the sofa, watching a movie. I don't remember how I fell asleep but I wake up the next morning in bed.

A delicious aroma fills my nose so I get out of bed and head to the bathroom to wash myself, ready to get some food into my stomach.

"Are you feeling better today?" I ask Liam, when I see him beside the kitchen island, putting breakfast on plates.

"Yes. I'm sorry that you had to cancel your plans because of me yesterday." He says when I sit down and passes me a coffee which I was supposed to do.

"I didn't have to. It's no problem, you would've done the same for me." I smile.

"Alessia, would you like to go on a date with me?" Liam asks when we start eating.

My breath hitches at his question. "Yes." I reply, trying to hide my smile but I fail.

Heat rushes to my cheeks. Obviously I'd like to. I've been waiting for him to ask me out on a date since I've met him. Excitement sparks in my chest.

After breakfast we get some work done and then it's time to get ready for our date. We both dress in dark colours to complement each other and I obviously need to post cute photos of us on our social media.

Once we arrive, Liam opens the car door for me and leads me to a fancy restaurant. The floor and furniture are wooden and there's plenty of plants. Dim lights are dangling from the ceiling adding a welcoming atmosphere. Quiet music in the background adds a touch of intimacy.

A waiter approaches us and when Liam introduces himself, he leads us to a table at the back, near a window. We take our seats and order after looking at the various options on the menu.

"Would you like to get married in the future or has that situation ruined it for you?" Liam asks.

"No, I'd still like to get married. The idea of being tied to your other half for the rest of your life, being together forever, it seems like a fairytale." I smile, a bit embarrassed, but all I see on Liam's face is a look of understanding. "What about you?" 

"I'd also like to get married. Sooner rather than later."

"Yeah, you're running out of time aren't you?" I tease.

"Aren't you nice?" He shakes his head with a smirk, grabbing my hand over the table.
The waiter appears with our food.

"What about children? Would you like to have little Liam's running about?" I ask when he leaves.

I feel a little awkward asking these things since we're dating but if we want to build a future together then these are the subjects we should discuss. If we don't see eye to eye then there's no point to this.