Thirty Eight

*WARNING: sexual content*

ALESSIA AMATO

I wrap my legs around his waist as his sinful lips resume kissing mine, his erection pressing into me

I wrap my legs around his waist as his sinful lips resume kissing mine, his erection pressing into me. My arms snake around his neck when I feel like I'm hopelessly falling even though I'm laying on the bed. So why is it that I'm scared I'll die if I don't hold onto him?

Liam tugs my panties down and his thumb circles my clit as he pushes two long fingers inside of me, causing a whimper to leave my mouth.

"Fuck." He groans against my lips.

His fingers start moving, working inside of me and in response I moan, arching my back. I can't think, I only feel our sweaty skin against each other and the sensations he's giving me.

Just as pressures building in me, the man retracts to dispose of the only scrap of lace on my now naked body. My breath catches as he takes out his erection and starts fisting the length. He leans down to work kisses from my stomach up to my neck, leaving goosebumps upon my skin.

Liam places a hand on my thigh, encouraging me to wrap my legs around his waist once again. My heart is beating like a drum in my chest, anticipating what's going to happen. I tightly grab onto his impressive biceps as he presses his tip into my entrance.

His tousled hair has fallen onto his forehead and his handsome face is flushed. When my eyes find his striking ones which catch me a prisoner in their captivating hold, my lips part.

"Please don't ever leave me, Alessia." He says and his hips push into me.

I groan at the intrusion, my head falling to the side. Trying to move to somehow accommodate, I end up wincing in pain. Liam presses kisses to the side of my bared neck, his thumb finding my clit again.

"You're doing so well, my love." He groans and I can tell by how tense his shoulders are that he's restraining himself.

When I start relaxing and his touch starts turning the pain into pleasure, he pushes the rest of his, what seems to be never ending, length into me. My legs tighten around him and I turn my head, searching for his lips.

"Kiss me." I whine and he eagerly obeys my demand.

The man's veiny arms cage my head, his palms resting on the top of it. His hips start slowly moving, what starts as uncomfortable but soon changes into pleasuring. My back arches and I can't stop various sounds from leaving my lips. Liam replies in groans and grunts, his hot breath fanning my neck.

My hands find their way to his back as his thrusts pick up in pace, making his hands hold onto my head stopping it from hitting the headrest.

My toes curl at the pressure building inside of me and I throw my head back as I reach the peak of sweet pleasure. Liam doesn't stop moving inside of me and gently bites my neck.

"Ah, Liam!" I moan when he suddenly loses control, strongly grabbing onto my hips and pistoning into me.

Hips against hips, his thrusts unmerciful as he kisses me with force. Tongue demanding entrance as we gasp against each other's mouths. Brutally using my body to find his release, I press my nails into his back when he stills, spilling into me with a groan, biting harshly onto my lip.

He doesn't immediately pull out of me but instead covers my face with gentle kisses, thrusting into me languishingly a couple more times, making me squirm because of how sensitive I feel. When he does exit my body, the man stands up and disappears into the bathroom.

I hear the water running and I think he's left me to go shower. I instantly feel lonely and abandoned but those fade away when Liam enters the bedroom with a wet towel in hand. I sit up, watching as he makes his way to me, his body naked and sweaty.

His leg muscles tense as he walks to sit beside me. I sigh when the warm cloth is pressed against my skin, Liam spreads my legs apart to work on cleaning me, his cheeks pink and lips swollen. Even though we just had mind blowing sex, I blush at the intimate situation we are in right now.

I can't tear my eyes off the caring man in front of me, cleaning me like he didn't just blow my brains out. He realises my stare and grabs under my knees, pulling me towards him. Liam reaches for my waist and situates me on his lap.
Dear God, am I wrong for being turned on by him manhandling me?

I wrap my arms around his neck, playing with his hair. "You can't leave me, Alessia." He states, his warm hands skimming my sides, sending shivers through my tired body.

Looking into his ocean like eyes which hold a dark depth to them, I feel like my heart is about to burst from the amount of emotions I feel for this wicked man. I fear his vengeance and rage. I like his possessiveness and attentiveness. I adore his protectiveness and care. I love his... way of loving.

I don't think I can leave you, Liam.

"I love you." The man confesses, snaking his big arms around my body and presses me into him.

All I can do in return is press my lips against his in a silent reply which he reciprocates, sealing our fate in a bittersweet moment.