30. Punishment

Her hands shot up as she grabbed his hand trying to push it off her throat but it was to no avail as he tightened his hold enough for her breathing to sparse.

"S... Stop this," She stuttered, her voice restrained as he glared at her.

Innessa was so small and delicate, yet she pushed his buttons to such an extent that his veins popped out in rage and control slipped through his fingertips.

"Why didn't you listen to me? I was waiting for you. Why are you being defiant, Innessa?" His voice was low and dark as he stepped closer, his chest brushed against hers making the girl shudder and flinch back.

"Why a... are you doing this?" She whispered in a small broken voice and his jaw ticked.

"Doing what exactly," He pressed lowly.

"Hurting me like this," Her voice was small as she let go of his wrist and dropped her hands to her sides defeatedly.

"I told you we are done, Issac. Why are you doing this to me? I... I don't want to be with you after everything you've done," the muscle in his jaw feathered at her words. His hold slightly tightened on her throat but he quickly let go not wanting to hurt her.

He raked his fingers through his hair trying to stay calm which was the most difficult task.

"I apologized. What else shall I do to change your mind?" His voice was curt though he tried to make it soft.

She gently shook her head but stiffened when her eyes met his smoldering intense gaze.

"Look, Issac. I... I want you to understand my point of view. I... I only date to get married. At first, I thought we'd make it to our marriage but after finding out the truth I can't see any future for us. Y... You have a completely different personality than what I've known. I... I know I couldn't be with someone like you. I'm...I'm sorry," she said with a slight tremble in her voice.

"Someone like me? Do you mean corrupted? Cruel? Immoral?" His voice darkened as she pushed back trying to disappear into the wall.

"I... I didn't say that," she whispered.

"But you meant that and I'm not mad about it because that's exactly what I am. But there's a thing, Innessa. I couldn't let you go," he said leaning closer.

"Not before the hell freezes up," he seethed as she shivered.

"Y... You can't force me," she breathed and a devilish smirk teased his lips as his eyes darkened turning wildly ominous.

 You can't force me," she breathed and a devilish smirk teased his lips as his eyes darkened turning wildly ominous

Leaning closer he gently caressed her cheek making her tremble as she tilted her face away and his jaw ticked. He roughly grabbed her jaw, his fingers digging into her fluffy cheeks making her lips pout as she gasped.

Issac yanked her closer making her grab his hand holding her neck as she was on her toes.

"That's where you're wrong, Innessa. You. Belong. To. Me. Don't be so naive to think I wouldn't force you. Because I'm excellent at using force. I'm just being lenient with you," he warned her darkly.