Hii??

Here's a picture of grub sollux enjoy.
(y/n) pov

-----------------------------------------

Sigh another boring day, I wonder if my any of my friends have text me? *buzz buzz*

Hi girl!

It was my friend Kim.

Hi wuu2

Oh nothing u were talking about some new guy you met over the internet??

oh yeah he's cool i guess i sent him a photo of me...

ughh do you learn DO NOT SHOW PEOPLE YOUR FACE WHEN YOU DON'T KNOW THEM...

arghhh okay whatever i'm gonna ask for his photo.

and what if he doesn't send you his photo...

well then i won't talk to him again ever again

okay fine but be careful you know how boys are

fine fine i get it. Bye
-__-

I turned my phone off. Wow I know we have to be careful just I've got a good feeling about him he's cool and not to mention you both like bees I guess it was weird. Like it was destiny or you may just be freaks liking the same thing but destiny sounds better. 

twinAramegeddons started trolling [chumhandle]

ta: hii??

(y/n): yes i'm here what do you want?

ta: bad tiime

(y/n): no i'm fine, well i need to tell you something...

ta: yeah what ii2 it??

(y/n): well my friend said i need to see your face cos i sent you my photo... just to be safe...

ta: you know the whole aliien thiing wasn't a joke ii am an aliien 2o you miight freak out...

(y/n): well then if your alien what do you look like...

(y/n): three eyes and tentacle hair????

ta: oh my gog no that would be 2hit aliien!

ta: ii have horn2 and gray skiin were not that diifferent also the two diifferent eye colour2.

(y/n): i am starting to believe you that your an alien.

ta: thank gog ii miight just need you to promii2se that you wiil never tell anyone about me beiing one.

(y/n): sure now let me see you already.. please 0+0

ta: ii ju2t need to a2k 2omeone 2omethiing...

twinAramegeddons ceased trolling [chumhandle]

twinAramegeddons started trolling [chumhandle]

ta: okay herre iit ii2 heh ii hope iit iisn't that bad.

My mouse hovers over the file, what happens if he's really alien, what happens if he was lying. Stop thinking about this he's just a random dude you met online. I clicked it open he had gray skin and horns but the one thing what shocked me the most were his eyes one was red the other blue. Wow he was a alien, his teeth were sharp and he had a damm cute overbite, oh god he was adorable. This day was just the best can't wait to tell Kim that he'd sent me a photo. Oh my god  something just hit me he probably had a girlfriend, he was the popular guy who had girls all over him. 

ta: you still there?

(y/n): yes i am your not to bad :-)

ta:  thank2 your cute too.

(y/n): thanks for beeing cool

ta: can we 2top wiith the bee pun2. Ii already get told off for doiing to many double pun2 way too often.

(Y/n): you do double puns why??

ta: well ii a lot of things in two'2

(Y/n): that's okay I guess I have nothing to say...

ta: yeah 2o do you liike viideo game2??

(y/n): i love video games, what's your favourite video game.

ta: well Ii'm a "aliien" 2o we don't have the 2ame viideo game2.

(Y/n): yeah sorry o-o we should totally join up on a multiplayer one day.

ta: yeah we should iit  would be fun ii guess.

(Y/n): yeah how would you be able to get the game??

ta: ii'm a hacker ii have my way2.

(Y/n): good point won't question.

(Y/n): let's play (v/g) it's my fav...

ta: 2ure that 2ounds good ii'l get iit by tomorrow.

(Y/n): then it's a date

ta: wait what no.... Ii't not that would be a 2hitty fiir2t date.

(y/n): jk

ta: oh my god never do that to me agaiin.

(y/n): by the looks of that reply it would be a shitty first date  I think you want to go on a date with me.

[Chumhandle] stopped pestering twinAramegeddons

"Eeeeeeeee," I let out of my mouth and covered my face in my pillow. Wait. I've got a crush on a guy I've talked to twice....
... Oh well.
"Everything okay up there my mum called.
"yes mum!" Shouted back.
I looked round the room it was covered in posters of my favourite characters and bands.
You could barely see the wall but you didn't mind.
"Honey some one's here to see you," My mum called.
"Okay coming," I yelled.

I bounced down the stairs and was meeted by my mum and a boy about my age. "Mum who's this?" I questioned I was always shy around people I've never met.
"Oh this is Jay he's new in town and his mum wanted him to meet the neighbours," my mum answered.
"Hi then," I said and smiled at him.
"Hey nice meeting you (y/n), I think were going to the same school so see you tommorow," he called over his shoulder as he walked out the house.
"I think he would be perfect for you, he likes video games and sports and you've always said you liked sporty guys,"
"Yes but that was when I was 13 and eveybody liked sporty guys," I pointed out.
"Give him a chance, he might surprise you," my mum said with a smile.
"Fine I'll make friends with him," I groaned.
I stimpex up the stairs and into my room to do my homework I had neglected for the past day.
Well this is going to be fun I guess I already had my two best friends do I need any more.

-------
I hope you liked and please tell me what's your favourite video game?? Plz vote comment and follow. See you all next time OiO