Swimming

Okay so if your bad at swimming congrats your now a really good swimmer and if you don't like swimming just work with it okay. I only chose this because I'm good at swimming and swimming with Sollux come on.

Anyway onto the story.

__________________________

I floated into a dream bubble who am I going to see this time. "Hey (y/n)!" Sollux called.
"Hey Bee boy!" I say running up to him and hugging him. I broke the hug and looked around, it was my local swimming pool.
"What even ii2 thii2 place (y/n)?" He asked.
"Oh don't you have pools?"
"Yeah on my home planet we did but I'm too low to go in it."
"Oh sorry to here that," I said giving him a quick kiss. "No II'm not really 2orry ii'd get pu2hed around a lot," he replied walking towards the pool and touching it with his finger. "Oh I know let's go swimming!" I exclaimed.
"No let'2 not!" He answered back quickly!
"Why not?" I say giving him puppy eyes.
"Just huh fiine, ii can't swiim!"
"Is that it?" I ask not even waiting for answer,"I'll teach you!"
"Really, thank2 (y/n) but II don't have anythiing to wear for iit 2o II gue22 II'll have to pa22!"
"Oh hell the fuck to the no, they sell god damm swimming things here I can just grab you one!"
"Fiine but your takiing the blame when ii hate iit."
"You won't trust me," I say walking towards where the shop was.

You looked at the swimsuits and picked out  a red and blue shorts for Sollux and (f/c) bikini for you. I ran back to Bee boy and throwed him his. "At lest they have the right colours." He muttered to himself walking off to the men's changing room. I ran towards the women's and got changed.

I walked out expecting to see Sollux waiting for me.

Sollux POV

I walked into the men's changing room and looked at the shorts. If I wear this she be able to see my chest, she expect it to be wripped won't she. I hear footsteps coming towards the door. "Sollux you done yet?" Fuck she was quick, I quickly slipped off my shirt and slipped down my trousers. I heard the door open fuck.

(Y/n) POV

I opened the door, what was taking that guy so long. I looked up and blushed bright red. Sollux was in his boxer's, what do I do, help. Make a joke, make a joke!
"Nice boxer's Captor!" I giggled. Great going (y/n).
"Oh fuckiing thank2 (l/n), plea2e can you get out 2o ii can change!" He yelled.

I closed the door, okay calm down you only saw the guy in his pants it's not like he was naked or anything... Oh great now you just thought of him naked great going perveted mind. "Okay ii'm done!" He yelled. I felt my face.it was still hot. Sollux walked out, even though he clearly wasn't strong, you blushed at the sight of him. One more layer and then he would be naked, bad brain, worst friend!
"2o are you ju2t gonna 2tare or are we gonna swiim?" He asked.
"I wasn't staring just thinking!" I yell embarrassed.
"Hey calm down BTW your lookiing really hot!"
He was flirting and it was working.
"W what! Oh yeah sswiming!" I say getting in the water, pulling Sollux along with me. I started swimming towards the deep end of the pool.
"Come on Captor!"
"II thought you were meant two be techiing me!"
"Yeah swim or sink Captor or should I say 2wim or 2ink!"

He looked pissed that I mimicked his voice, he began doing breast stroke and he was soon next to me.
"Not bad Captor, not bad," I say swimming away from him, "you gotta catch me though 'co2 ii like bee2, beeee2!" I mocked him again. He swim over towards me but I was too fast for him and quickly got away.
"Hey!" He yelled behind me. I swam away laughing knowing he'd never... Catch me.

I could see him floating above me and laughing. "2up (y/n)!" He said as he splashed down in the water. I splashed him. He splashed back. This carried on for gog knows how long. I panted sitting down in the sallow end, Sollux sitting next to me.
"See I told you I'd teach you how to swim."
"No you diidn't you ju2t 2wam away and II 2wam after you..." He sighed shaking his head and wrapped his arm around me.

I kissed him on the cheek and swam into the water again. The water swirled around me I could see Sollux saying something then jumped into the water. He swam towards me and kissed me. The water seemed to swirl around is I closed my eyes and kissed him.

Sollux POV

I saw (y/n) swim into the water, "hey where'2 my proper kii22?" I shouted jumping in and swimming towards her. I kissed her and held her close. Suddenly I don't know what came over me but I licked her bottom lip. She said something but I couldn't hear I slipped my tounge into her mouth and explored every corner of her mouth.

(Y/n) POV

He licked my bottom lip, "Soll...". I was cut off by his tounge going into my mouth. My tounge swirled with his. It was kind of like a dance, I could feel his tounge was much more sliimer than mine did it have a split end like a snakes? I pulled away and swam upward gasping for air. I touched my cheeks they weren't red, I guess this means I've gotten used to his touch and him in general.
"(Y/n) II'm 2orry, II diidn't mean to."
"Oh shut up and come here!" I say hugging him and giving a quick kiss. I could feel like this mory was fading "bye sol see you next time!"

__________________________

Bad (y/n) going and making out with sol. Oh wait I'm the one who wrote that! Does that mean I'm making you make out with him!

Fuck!
Anyway byeeee!