Errm Ii thiink ii miight...

So Hi I just want to thank you guys for listening to my sh!t story, honestly I don't know why you even read this. Anyway I couldn't wait til morning to write this so I'm writing this at 23:00 so here goes having a success day tomorrow!!

Hope you all enjoy!

-------------------------------------

your pov

Sitting in class is boring with the outcast sitting over there and the populars sitting here why can't we all just get along and except that were different but no this is school and you get bitches! Sigh sollux has been talking about his group of friends were everybody is together even the highbloods what ever that means. It sounds like all his friends have a class which sets them apart which is interesting to say the higher ones still are technically friends with the lower ones. I wonder if sollux is high or low probably high seen as he looks good, even though I don't know if they run by looks maybe they do, maybe they don't who knows.

"(y/n) pay attention in class. As I was saying these people believe that our universe was created by 12 aliens who are young and full of light hence the strange world we live in. We have very little reasons to believe in this..."

Yawn who needs to know about some strange religion that is so unlikely that is the reason why were alive. Nobody would believe that. Nobody.

"They believe that the aliens names were Aradany, Tavrosan, Sollnex, Karkatis, Nepetain, kanayans, Tereza, Vriskia, Equisant, Gamzan, Eridien and Feferin. They all associate with a star sign and all took part in the creation of this world world. Now class your homework is to research Alterigion and make a poster explaining what it all about."

Omg!! Sollux!!! He created our world that's amazing I'VE BEEN TALKING TO A GOD!!!!!!!

A: okay calm down crazy person yes I did just create a religion what ya gonna do! Oh and please carry on your weird panic attack. 

jskfbddcfbrefc;nhebfwibfewjifbewjfbewfb!

"Errm (y/n) are you okay?" my friend Kim called.

"Yeah just got a friend who love the name Aradia for some reason."

"Well okay." Know she thinks I'm crazy. Wait... crazier. 

I looked around to see that most of the student s have gone.

*beep*

twinAramegeddons started trolling [chumhandle]

ta: well hey ii've got that game you wanted u2 to play.

(y/n): yeah thanks I'll play with you in 20 mintutes okay.

ta: Okay.

twinAramegeddons ceased trolling [chumhandle]

Well lets see how good you are at (f/g). I can't wait to see me beat you at it and you be so pii22ed.

*beep*

twinAramegeddons started trolling [chumhandle]

ta: change of plan do you have portal

(y/n): No sorry

ta: well ii'l giive you it a2 2oon a2 you get home.

(y/n): well okay so anyway did you create our universe

ta: ye2 and ii don't thiink iit'2 that much of a achiievement  creatiing a world were everybody fuck2 everybody el2e over.

(y/n): well I guess not but still pretty cool.

ta: yeah well ii diidn't do anything two help the team much other then briing everybody down by sayiing stuff whiich were iineviitable.

ta: you need to go home and your anding there texiing hurry up!

(y/n): jeez okay bye then!

twinAramegeddons ceased trolling [chumhandle]

*time skip back home*

Okay time to get back to sollux and start this game.

[chumhandle]  started pestering twinAramegeddons

(y/n): hey dude can we start the game

ta: yeah ju2t let me 2end iit

ta: portal

(y/n): I've got the file and I've opened it up. You ready!

ta: 2ure a 2hiit iiam.

After an hour of completing levels and screwing around I decided it was time to stop.

ta: hey your pretty good to 2ay you've never played before

(y/n): Oh come on I failed loads of time! Plus you helped me loads

ta: hey anyway ii need to tell you 2omethiing errm ii thiink ii miight like you iin that way...

(y/n): oh my god! Wow I thought you were just toying with me when you were flirting with me

ta: ii wa2 a biit but themn ii talked wiith a clo2e friend and 2he 2aid ii 2hould go for iit.

ta: wiill you be my matespriit?

(y/n): wait not to ruin the moment but what's a matesprit?

ta: basically a boyfriend.

(Y/N): then yes okay it's worth a shot.

(y/n):  well I got to go bye x.

[chumhandle ceased pestering twinAramegeddon}

---------------------------------------------------------------

That's a good place to end this I think I'll see ya'll next time 0o0