Wwell that wwas awwkard!

Well hi as you can tell by the title I am going to add Eridan to the fanfic and well I hope you've enjoyed it so far I can't till drama happens!! Hope you all enjoy 0...0

Sollux pov
-------

Ughh I sighed it was hard to concentrate with all the racket in this shit hole, everybody was getting annoyed since we still haven't found the humans or figured out how that other jack came in here. I wonder what that noise is... "oh cod my computer its broken sol fix it!" Oh my god such a drama queen he can't even be left alone with any technology, I already have to deal with Gamzee's computer now his. "whats up ED did computer blow up because your face was two ugly?"

"oh fuck you sol, that wwasn't evven funny you are the one blowing up the computers anyway."

"Oh fine, what happened I'm only helping you because you will whine if I don't."

"Wwell I wwas just trying to code somefin because Kar was mockin me then this warning came up, I didn't do anyfin."

"Well okay I'll thee what I can do." Sigh Eridan was such a pain sometimes, I can't even code in peace anymore to be honest ever since I met (y/n) I've been a bit more fidgety and nervous but I guess it is the first time I have ever met a human. There fixed hope Eridan's happy now. I walk back to me computer and look at the code I had made, why did I even make this code it is practically useless . "Sollux whats wrong you've been worked up lately anyfin you wanna talk about?"

"Well I can trust you right, well I met this human girl what a month ago it's a few days in her preceptive but anyway I think I might have started developing feelings for her, I don't know which quadrant though. It's really annoying me."

"hmm that is quite a net you've got yourself in maybe talk to Karkat, I'm not in that particular subject, as you know my moiraligence didn't go down as planned," she said looking over at Eridan with a sad smile, "imagine if she wants to have a matespritship with you that would be fun you'd be the first."

"heh I guess but the chances of that are very slim and who would want to date me, I mean nobody even hates me or loves me."

" Oh I can think of a few fish who would hate you and a few who love you."

"Right 'cos that makes absolute sense that people hate me."

"Well your not the most the sincere troll on the meteor."

"Fine well thanks I guess."

"Bye then hope everyfin goes down well with the human girl."

I turned back to my computer and oh god what does he want.

caligulasAquarium started trolling twinAramegeddons

ca: wwell hey sol

ta: what do you want?

ca: oh nothfin just wwanna say your hair looks stupid!

ta: iit really doe2n't ED.

ca: oh and sol I didn't evven need your help wwith the computer 'cos I'm smart wwith computers.

ta: oh my god are you tryiing two black fliirt wiith me??

ca: oh my cod  wwhy wwould I do that?

ta: you 2o are.

ca: wwell sol you havve figured it out but I bet evveryfin that your feeling the samefin.

ta: no ii'm not you would have two kiill 2omone ii liike to make me feel that.

ca: oh cod ii was sure you wwere ... or maybe that wwas a dream oh cod...

ta: ED ii don't hate you and never wiill go back to your lonely liittle cas2tle and 2iit there.

ca: wwell that wwas awwkard...

ta: no iit wa2n't now ii'm just embarra22ed for you becau2e you can't 2ee how embara22ing it i2.

ca: oh my cod you are a dick aren't you.

ta: no ii just don't liike you liike that.

ta: bye thi2 convo2atiion never happened.

twinAramegeddons ceased trolling caligulasAquarium

ughh I don' hate ED just dislike him he gets on my nerves easily but not enough for a black relationship, plus I think we'd get stopped by FF she still wants to be friends with ED and me. Anyway enough of that what happened to AA she was right here I'm meant to know, I'm her morail.  "Hey hasth anyone teen AA?"

"Yeah I think she went over to left of the meteor do you want me to fetch her?"

"No thanks TZ"

"hehehe well okay."

For some reason I feel like she's not telling the truth but I'll trust her for today.  I wander down the hall way past all the chest I mean who even uses these to store anything of importance, nobody if that wasn't clear.  Well I need to tell her about ED and have a feelings jam, I haven't have one in a while, maybe have a gaming session with her as well. Ow god damm it why wasn't I paying attention maybe I would of seen the wall. My eyes started sparking and teeth gritted, ughh calm down, calm down. It's only a god damm wall what is painted with ships, oh god I've walked into her shipping wall. AA should be around here I remember her telling me that she liked this end of the meteor because it was brighter and far away from all the racket caused by KK. "AA you in here?"

"Sollux?"

"Yeah who else, anyway why you here?"

"Well I wanted to get away from all the others and everything."

"Yeah me two."

"Why are you here? Wait let me guess KK was yelling at everybody and you thought fuck thii2 2hiit."

"No ED tried to flirt with me."

"What!"

"Yeah he thaid he hated me and black flirted with me."

"Hmm that does sound like ED, anything else."

"Well you know the human girl I think I might of ..."

She did a fake gasp " Sollux finally found a love interest and now wants to have a matespritship with her."

"huh what no." I blushed a little.

"Oh come on Sollux your not fooling anyone, I can see right through the two cool sarcastic hacker dude."

" Nope not happening tho not happening

"Sollux really? Were going to do this stupid game."

"ughhh I can't even lie to you I might not really sure."

"That's good you really need a matesprit 0u0..."

"Well I'll go talk two her."

____-----------------------------------_______________

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed my little story, I will get back to you but I just wanted to mess around with trolls and have some fun with that!!

See Ya Guys.