Hey your cute when you blush

Sooo long time no see and I will be editing this so it won't seem that bad. Any way back to the story ps I really don't know where this is heading I've got a few i dears but I don't know one of them is a bit of bomb shell on the readers.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

***********************(your pov)*****************************

Sigh sollux hasn't pestered me in a while but I'm sure he has a reason, he must have a reason

*knock knock*

"(y/n) you remember Jay well he wants to come see you again," my mum said with a smile, "I think he has a crush on you, you should go talk to him and not be social wreck who reads fan fictions."

"Mom I do have a social life here on this sollux x reader, I have a guy who is going to ask me out in a few seconds"

"......"

"Hey (y/n) so I heard you liked (f/b), I like them too, we should totally go to a concert together with a few of my friends if you like."

"Ughh," I would feel bad if I go because sollux is tecnically my boyfriend.

"Go on, go on nobody will know sollux will never find out hell you'll forget about him lets face the truth, like a good girl with no heads in the clouds, Oh and he is brining friends to it is not a date, I say go for it" said mini devil me.

"Ughhh B!tch we are dating someone you have a lot in common with him, yeah so b!tch please," said mini angel me.

"Wait angel me is sassy and devil me sounds kind, that doesn't make any sense."

"Your telling me girrrrl, this is your head and I didn't raise your head to make me a sassy badass."

"Hmm that is simply a pickle you've got your self in, well I must be off now kettle has just boiled, which I will then use all the to make nightmares and hussie."

"WTF"

"(y/n) hellooo," called Jay "hey so is it a yes?"

"Oh umm yeah I'll go." I say nervously.

"Great, hey we will have a hella time."

"So guys is it date?"

"Ughh Mom please no."

He just laughed blushing a bit lifting his arm to scratch the back of his neck, man he was cute but no, I don't go out with really hot guys, just not my type. Even though he seemed a nice guy he probably be a total dick in some way. Oh god please be a douche so I can hate you and never talk to you again.

"So Friday night I'll be picking you up and I hope you have fun."

"Yeah me too."

Jay walks out of my room and talks with my mom, it's gonna be hard seen as they seem to get along a lot. I really do like Jay as a friend but I can tell that he likes me he has been hanging out with my friends and talking to me a lot about my interests, yesterday I walked home with him and his group of friends, they were cool.

I ponder round my room and decide to update my social sites and scroll across the internet. Oh god my project on the weird religion thing.

I run down the stairs and trip down them, nice going.

(A/N): you now whats coming

I wanned you about the stairs bro! I told ya dog!

Back to the story!!!!..

... Ouch that hurt man, I'm clumsy... why don't a hurt.

"Hey you should be careful you were lucky I was just walking past," Jay said with a reassuring smile.

"ughh thanks I guess hehe," I look up at him blushing in embarrassment.

"Your really cute when you blush."

"I'm not blushing now put me down."

"Okay, well bye and see you tomorrow," with that he walked away and closed the door.

"oh I feel love in the air, sweety are you falling for a cool dude," she says pretending to put on shades with a pout on her face.

"No"

"That was very sudden are you sure."

"Yes I say marching up to my room scowling. Oh it looks like sollux had pestered me 

twinAramegeddons started trolling [chumhandle]

ta: hey gue22 what ii've got thiis thiing called 2kype iit'2 one of your human app2 2o well be able two chat.

ta: hey (y/n)

ta: hey

ta: oh well you must be busy

twinAramegeddons ceased pestering [chumhandle]

Well I better get him added on skype then I guess it's nice to talk face to face 'cos I'm guessing pesterchum doesn't have a face cam thing. I guess it would be nice to talk face to face and have one of our funny chats. hmm what about Jay, well I guess I could just be friends with him oh god I like them both this will not do at all.

You log onto skype and realize he never gave you his name...

*I'm time skipping this nobody wants to see that boring conversation*

Okay I've added him and I hope I can talk with him soon so I can feel a lot less bad about Jay.

"You f!cked up man and I ain't havin' none of that," shouted angel me.

"Go away do I really need to be told about it, I just can't tell Jay that I've already got a boyfriend."
"uhhmmm. Are you sure man, I think we should tell Jay and Sollux about this."
"Wait hold on. I have had literally nothing to do with Jay."
"Well sh!t, I came here before friday well okay I'll tell you one thing you'll f!ck up okay because of the devil inside of you. I hate that little batch," with that sassy angel you clicked her fingers and was off with so much sass.

***********************************************************

I think I'll leave it there it's a great place to stop this weird part. Imagine what your mum must be thinking just seeing you staring thinking for a few minutes with your head in the dream bubbles. 

Soooo anyway comment and all that jazz!

=0()0=