New story

I'm making a new story called stop it's a Gamzee fan fiction and it's about a girl who can stop time when she's in a dangerous situation. Here is the first chapter:

I woke to hear my alarm screaming in my ear and my dog licking my face off. I jumped out of bed and walked to my mirror, I looked at myself, I had light pink hair which flowed down my back and was chopped off when it meet half of my shoulder blades. "Computer fetch me my work clothes!" I order as I wonder over to my dog to pet it. I heard a ping meaning that my clothes were ready to be put on, I can't really imagine what it must be like to have no computers to sort out things, I love my house clean nothing out of place is better. I scouted over to my breakfast bar and plopped down on the black leather stool, which felt cold against my skin.

I grabbed one of the many multicoloured bowls and flicked through the diary I had found in my grandmothers belonging I think it belonged to her friend, I can't remember her name but on a side note my Nana's name is Lily. I sighed tumbling through the pages, it said something about a guy called Sollux and regret, I don't know. I ate my cereal whilst flicking through it. I ordered the computer to clean up after me as I got dressed and brushed my hair. "Now who wants to go on a walk, do you do you!" I exclaimed to Kim, my dog. I grabbed her leash and walked out the door.

I tugged her along and walked towards the local park, parks were pretty rare these days, I laughed as Kim started pulling towards some more dogs. "Hey!" A guy yelled at me as Kim jumped up to him. "Sorry!" I said straining to keep her under control. He walked off mumbling something, I tugged a bit more on the leash and she was following my lead.

After a few hours of me sitting on a bench watching Kim play with a ball I finally got to the local coffee shop the 'Burn', I don't really know why it was called that something about a car crash and the car making skid marks because it was going so fast. I opened the door, the bell ringed a bit as I went in, and walked to the till. "One cotton strawberry," I said peering at the menu, the boy at the till pressed two buttons and my coffee appeared within seconds. "Thank you Miss, what's your name."
"Jessica."
The computer behind him began to write on the cup in a blue marker, I was lucky that was my second favourite colour. I grabbed my drink and sat down at a table, sipping it as people came in and left. I pulled out my phone I had work in 10 minutes, I worked as a Librarian, their weren't that many Libraries around nowadays but I found one. I opened up Instagram and started looking at the funny things people had found on Tumblr or cool selfie from my favourite celebrities.

"Please don't !" I heard someone shout, my head shot up and I saw a man with a gun pointing at the guy who worked at the coffee shop. My hands started shaking and my face froze, I quickly put my phone away. "Put them up!" He ordered at all the shaking and crying children and adults. I slowly raised my hands up my arm shaking violently as the man pointed his gun at all of us. "What do you want!" A man around his mid thirties stuttered out. I heard a faint click as a bullet hit him in the chest, they made guns silent about ten years go I think. I gagged a bit, the man turned to me, "do you want to die?"
I shuck my head, I felt my hold body freeze like a rabbit in headlights. There was a deafening howl from outside, Kim! The man turned, Kim had tried to get inside to attack him but the man guarding the had shoot her. Blood trickled down her brown fur, my eyes watered and my breathing became heavy. The one being in my life had been shot and was now lying down on the ground lifeless as blood soaked her beautiful fur. I felt my knees buckle and I slammed down on to the floor. Tears dripping down my face and me gasping for breath, I couldn't believe, I just can't. "Go, go, go!" A woman shouted running to the door, her widening as she got shot in leg, everybody began sprinting to the tiny door. The men began opening fire and I could hear the cries of the people who were being killed by the swarm of people or the bullets.

Move you idiot, I thought to myself. My body started functioning again and I started to run. A bullet was heading straight for me, I know this because it was frozen in mid air everybody was frozen. I side stepped and everything went back to normal speed as soon as I moved. My eyes widened as the bullet nearly missed me. I looked around, I should go round the back, I sprinted towards the backdoor. I pressed my weight against it, it was a fire door after all, and it finally swung open. I turned around another bullet was going in my direction, no three bullets. I ducked down, I heard glass smash behind me, probably someone's house. I got up and sprinted as fast as I could go, which wasn't that fast, I ran towards the park.

I hope you like it.