Drepressive stage of the break up

So drama should of been the title for the last part but oh well anyway the story.
___________________________ I wander to my locker and opened it, everything seemed less exciting and more meh. "Hey (y/n)," Lily called waving me over to her group of friends. "Hey what you guys up to?" I asked.
"Oh nothing, much you?"
"Oh you know wandering over to my friends and answering questions," I say dully.
"Woah what got you down in the dumps," Lily questioned taking me by the shoulder and walking away from the others.
I sighed.

"well I got into a fight with my boyfriend and we have broken up."
"Who was it?"
"Oh his name was Sollux," you reply.
"Strange name!" She exclaimed.
"Strange boy,"
"Yeah, most boys are strange anyway if you wanna talk meet me at lunch," she said turning to head to her class. I head of to my class, just as the bell rang.

*time skip*
I wander off to English and slipped into my seat. "Now class today we'll look at a poem called 'sting'," called the teacher getting the classes attention," now (y/n) read it out."

"A sting to your heart is painful,
A sting from a bee is deadly,
But you soon forget the bee,
But does that bee forget you,
A sting to you from a bee,
Should you be grateful?
That sting to heart will heal,
That bee will not recover,
But you move on to read this song," My voice trembles a bit. Bees, that was the one thing Sollux and you had in common at the start.
"Thank you (y/n)."

I slump down tears in my eyes, why does everything today have to remind you of him. "I wish I could of been more strong," I whisper.

Sollux POV

I look at the possible ways of hurting Jay, there wasn't many. Aradia was helping me with this as well and we we're trying to think of a plan bit there are problems.

"We could troll him and break him that way," Aradia said smiling.
"What yeah good I dear," I mumble.
"Hey Sollux listen to me, she wasn't even a very good matesprit to begin with," Aradia said cheerfully.
"Yeah I gueth, whatth hith pesterchum name?" I ask.
"Oh well your gonna have to find that out." Aradia replied.

"Fine," I say walking toward a computer and started hacking the phone system.
"Sollux you can't be like this every time you dump someone," Aradia moaned.
"No I'm not gonna be like thith everytime," I snap.
Aradia turned the chair around and looked me in the eye. "Fine but I'm only doing this because it's you."

*time skip*

FR: fuck off
ta: or what your gonna cry on (y/n) 2houlder oh waiit 2he hate2 you!!
FR: no she does not
Ta: oh really...
Fr: yeah we hung out today
Ta: just 2hut up okay.
Ta: bye have a happy fuckiing liife !!

twinAramegeddons ceased trolling FastRunner

I just can't break him, everybody else is better at trolling than me. What can I do which doesn't include trolling, not a lot. Sigh.

"So did it work?" Aradia asked.
"Yes he is no in floods of tears because I'm such a good troll and for my first time trolling. Wow!" I snarled.
"Hey your giving up are you, no you are not giving up I won't let you," Aradia said.
"Look I may as well give up, what could I do, I'm just one guy sitting up on a meteor failing at trolling."

(Y/n) POV

I slump down on lunch table with the usual group of friends, Lily, Kim and the boys. "So what's wrong with you?" Kim questioned.
"Just stuff," I answered.
"Actually its Boyfriend troubles!" Lily exclaimed!
Lily that idiot, I'm not saying anything about it because I don't want to talk about it in front of the boys.
Jay looked at me funny as if to say 'do you mean me?'. I just poked my meal with a fork, everybody was staring at me.

Jay coughed, getting everybody's attention, "so (y/n) who is this boy?"
"Err it doesn't really matter, he doesn't go to this school," I reply.
"Oh okay but what's his name," Jay pressed further.
"He's not even from this planet or universe so does it really matter," I mutter under my breath.
"Your not gonna answer are you!" Sighed Kim.
"Oh well if you want his name it's Sollux and he does sound like that 'god' what Jay was talking about!" Lily said smiling at me, "you tell is about these things, were your friends!" I pick up my tray and walk away saying goodbye to my so called 'friends'.
Someone grabbed my shoulder, "I know when your down and I'm here for you," Kim reassured.
"Yeah do you wanna abcond the fuck out of here?" I asked.
"Hell to the yes!" Kimberly shouted making everybody turn around and stare at us. We both burst out laughing, and quickly run to the door.

I sit down on a bench and Kim doing the same. "So boyfriend troubles," Kim sighed "we've all been there."
"Yeah, you know Jay well I he kissed me, no more like made out with me, whilst in a relationship with some one else."
Kim gasped "Number one rule of what not to do whilst in a relationship."
"Shut up don't be sarcastic, anyway he found out and we had a giant fight," I say looking down at my shoes.
"Let me guess you broke up and now your having to go through depressive stage of the breakup." Kim's eyes soften, "well nothing like a sleepover and ice-cream."
"You read my mind," I gigled we haven't had a sleepover in a while, "come over to my place at 7:00."
The bell rang and I said my goodbyes to Kim and wandered off to my next class,science, sit down and day dream about what to read on Wattpad.
__________________________
So let's see what you get up to in the next part. Yay this was such a drpressig chapter yay.