I'm so sorry

So I bet you hate me know rip Sollux x (y/n).
Anyway I bet you just want to find put what happens next. Onwards to the story
__________________________

(Y/n) POV

I closed my eyes, think think, where are the weak points in a humans body. I lift my leg up and kick him in the balls. Ha take that fucker.
"Hey what was that for!" Jay yelled.
"I didn't want to be kissed!" I yell.
"Well you could of just said!"
"Oh I was trying to but you just come up all over me!"
"Quiet down you two!" Yelled Liam.
"Look I didn't want to be kissed and I'm not your girlfriend so just stop," I snarl.
"Fine!" Jay said bitterly.
"Out of my room, I don't want to see you again,"

Jay walked out of my room, sulking. Bamm! Also slamming the door how immature. I sit down on the bed tears streaming down my face, how could I let that happen. What happens if Sol finds out, what will happen, will he break up with me? I better get to bed, I need to get some rest.

*time skip*
"(Y/N) wake up!" Called a voice. "Huh what where how!"I mumble. Oh yeah I'm at Lily's house suddenly everything that happened last night came back. Fuck!

I open my eyes, oh it's Lily, I strech and sit up.
"Hey what was with you and Jay last night?" Lily asked tilting her head like a dog.
"Oh nothing just a fall out," I reply getting out of bed. "Well okay but if you need to talk," Lily said walking out of the room. I get changed into my clothes and put the PJs in a washing basket. Then I walk down for breakfast.

I sit down next to Liam and pour out some cereal and grab some (f/d). "Thanks Lily for having me but after breakfast I need to go," I say without looking at Jay. "Well okay then," Lily said looking at Jay then me. She could tell it was more than just a small fight. "What was going on between you two?" Liam asked.
"Look man, I'll tell you later," Jay sighed.
After that hella awkward breakfast I set off home to see my Mom and finish off that homework.

"Mom, I'm home!" I yell walking into the living room and plopping myself down to watch (f/s).
*beep beep*
I looked at my phone. Sollux, was trolling me.

twinAramegeddons began trolling [chumhandle]
ta: hey (y/n) diid you get my me22ages?
CH: no! What did you say?
ta: look there ii2 no ea2y way two put thiis.
CH: oh no...
ta: ii know about Jay and everythiing and ii want to break up wiith you.
ta: before you 2ayounything or get mad ii'm 2orry iit diidn't work out.
CH: no I'm so sorry, I, I.
ta: yeah anyway just two say I'm gonna get my own back on Jay.
CH: Sollux is there any point.
ta: ugh yes there is every point.
CH: no there is not also if you think I'm gonna help you the answer is no.
ta: well Ii thought ii had mood 2wings but you just turned from 2ad two very angry.
Ch: shut up every thing is just too much
CH: can't I get upset and angry or is it against your rules seen as you created earth.
ta: ye2 iit iis now 2een a2 your beiing dramatiic about iit .
CH: oh really, fine you go get your revenge plan but I have a life outside of just getting revenge on every person who wrongs me!
ta: fiine
CH: fiine I'm 2ollux Captor and ii thiink ii'm hot 2hiit and ii can ju2t fuck over anybody ii want.
Li2p Li2p.
ta:you forgot the ii'2.
CH: ughh

Chumhandle ceased pestering twinAramegeddons

I just can't stand him, he always is like this, he thinks that he's way cooler than everybody else. I see the homework I need to get done was sitting on my desk.

I grab a pen and sit down, okay I need to research these Gods. I reach for my computer and remember sollux was one of them. Okay you can't let this get in the way of learning. You type into the computer some of the names the teacher had given you some boring stuff about what they represented and how they have powers.

I start my poster and only a few minutes in I was getting angry. Just calm down everything will be fine, clicking my phone on you see it was 10:20 I better get to sleep then there is no point in staying up late finishing a poster, you've got a few days.

*time skip*

I snuggle into my (f/c) PJs and switch off the light. My head hitting the pillow, I quicky get to sleep.

Sollux walked down to a beach holding hands with Aradia. They were happy, they loved each other. "I'm tho happy now that (y/n) ith out of my life thhe's tho clingy and thhe was driving me inthane," said Sollux.
"Oh same here, she has no taste in movies as well, who doesn't watch (h/f)," Aradia cheered. They kissed, "no no why would he do that," I call out.
"Its okay honey you," a voice called.
"Huh who are you?"
"Why don't you know ypu did cheat on Sollux with me,"
"Jay," I shouted.
"Shush now it's okay we don't need him none of us do," all my friends were saying.
"Look (y/n) you've got me your best friend and Lily as well," Kim said, covering Sollux and Aradia.
"No no no! I don't..." I shouted, "Sollux!"
A warm liquid was rolling down my cheeks.
"Honey are you alright honey, honey,"

I gasp for air, my mom was shaking my shoulders "Honey you over slept," Mom said. "Aww shucks buster" you yawn. Quickly slipping on your clothes and grabbing a piece of toast you run to school.
"Hey (y/n), how are you also did you go to that concert it was amazing!" Kim sequels.
"Yeah it was kinda cool, I guess," I sigh.
__________________________Drama! Yeah so I hope you have enjoyed this dramatic part and yeah it's like Eridan wrote this chapter. Anyway see y'all later or I'll write to you and you kind of read it!