Advice

(Y/n) POV

CarcinoGeneticist started trolling [chumhandle]

CG: HEY BULGE LICKER!
CH: Yes what do you want!
CG: OH JUST FINISHED TALKING WITH SOLLUX AND APPARENTLY YOU FELL ASLEEP ON SOLLUX.
CH: Why the hell are you bothered about that?
CG: I'M NOT BOTHERED ABOUT IT ALL I'M SAYING IS CONGRATS YOU ACTUALLY KNOW A BIT OF A SHIT ABOUT ROMANCE.
CH: Thanks...
CG: CAPTOR OVER THERE DOESN'T KNOW A SINGLE BIT ABOUT ROMANCE AND YOU HAVE TO KEEP THIS RELATIONSHIP MOVING!
CH: Why are helping me I thought you disliked me.
CG: NO I WANT THIS RELATIONSHIP TO WORK OUT SO I CAN SAY I HELPED KEEP THIS MATESPRITSHIP GOING!
CG: ALSO I'M AN EXPERT WHEN IT COMES TO THIS.
CH: Are you know?
CH: Wow that's so amazing I can't believe it, I wish I was like you.
CG: WOW FUCKING WOW. YOU KNOW I THOUGHT YOU WERE A GREAT PERSON BUT NO YOUR JUST LIKE CAPTOR.
CG: JUST PUTTING SARCASM OUT THERE LIKE THERE IS NO TOMMOROW.
CH: He's not sarcastic around me.
CG: OH THAT'S FUCKING GREAT, YOU THE MATESPRIT OF THAT FURRYDOUCHE MUFFIN.
CH: Well yeah but he must be sincere around someone else.
CG: YEAH HE IS!
CG: WE'RE GETTING OF TOPIC HERE!
CH: What was the topic anyway?
CG: YOU MAKING THIS MATESPRITSHIP WORK, WITH ME GUIDING YOU.
CH: Right so the fact that we're doing fine doesn't make you think that we don't need help.
CG: FINE BEFORE, BEFORE WHAT? BEFORE YOU WERE DEAD NOPE YOU FAILED.
CG: YOU FAILED SO HARD THAT IT PHYSICALLY HURTS THE FAIL CHART! THE FAIL CHART IS IN PAIN SEEING BOTH OF YOU.
CH: Hey we didn't fail that bad.
CH: Anyway fine I'll take your stupid help if you stop yelling about me failing.
CG: YEAH FINE.
CG: BUT YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS.
CG: FIRST OF YOU MUST DRESS TO IMPRESS
CH: Sollux doesn't really care about clothes though so why would he care about what I'm wearing.
CG: SEE FUCKING AMATEUR MISTAKE!
CH: Okay fine what else?
CG: ALWAYS GO OUT TO DINNER ALWAYS OR WATCH MOVIE WITH HIM.
CH: Well I've watched a movie with him.
CG: GOOD NOW I'VE GOT MORE FUCKING HOPE IN YOU.
CH: Thanks that fills me with so much joy I could just pop!
CG: AGAIN WITH THE SARCASM!
CG: THEN MAKE SURE THAT YOU ALWAYS KISS AT THE END.
CG: ALSO WATCH ROMANCE MOVIES IT HELPS THE MOOD.
CH: Sollux isn't into those types of Movies though.
CH: and nobody wants to watch your romance movies.
CG: I CAN SEE A WHOLE FUCKING LINE FULL TROLLS AND HUMANS WANTING ME TO LEND MY MOVIES TO THEM.
CG: YOU GET THE PRIVILEGE OF GETTING CHOSEN TO CHOSES ONE. YOU SHOULD BE HONOURED.
CH: You got all this from your romance movies didn't you.
CH: you know I thought I was actually going to get some decent advice here but nooooo!
CH: Karkat fucking Vantas doesn't do helpful advise.
CH: bye!
Chumhandle ceased pestering CarcinoGeneticist

*time skip*

A/n I'm only going to do the quirks of the ones I've done or the ones which are easy it makes it easy for me.

"Right is everyb0dy here?"
Aradia questi0ned.
"Yep I think so hehe glub!" Feferi exclaimed.
The whole of the trolls from my Sollux's time line were playing 7 minutes in heaven. Because no one listens to the human, well except Sollux did. I was sitting next to Sollux so I know I won't get him, Eridans rules apparently.

"Hey (y/n) II'm gonna make 2ure II get you," Sollux whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.
"How?" I whispered.
"By u2iing my pii2oniic2, duh,"
"Hey I forget these things, plus can you stop whispering in my ear it's ticklish!" I whisper holding in a laugh.

A/n if your not then co grants.your ticklish behind your ear now. Wait why am I saying congrats being ticklish sucks!

"FUCKING CAPTOR STOP WHISPERING IN (Y/N) EAR SHE DOESN'T WANT TO HEAR SEXUAL BEE PUNS OR TWO PUNS FOR THAT MATTER!"

Blush rose to your cheeks. 'Can you not Karkat it's annoying also he was never saying any!' You run the sentence over in my mind and was about to say it but....
"Yeah, no KK, II wiill not stop wii2hperiing (y/n) ear!" Sollux fired back.
Of course because Sollux and his explosive personality.
"Hey II'm liike honey II bet you want me to bee iin2ide of your mouth," He whispered in my ear. "Karkat he wasn't whispering sexulised things in my ear but you couldn't keep your fucking mouth shut!" I say hiding my face in my hands. I was blushing like there was no tommorow I could feel it. "Sollux just stop, just stop!" I whisper. "Okay!" He said.
"Well Sollux your gillfrond is somefin!" Fef said.
"Can wwe just hurry up and do this game!" Eridan said.

Okay "Aradia go first!" Nepeta purred, holding a note book in hand and a pencil.
"0kay," Aradia spinned the bottle. I could tell.Sollux was interfering seen as the bottle slowed down a bit. Let's see who Sollux has chosen for AA. It slowed down to hault on Equius, well that's interesting. "Sollux, what are you doing?" I whispered.
"I'm me22iing also who know2 quadrant2 miight be formed al2o II'm cho2iing the2e at random!" He hissed back as Aradia and Equius stepped in to the closet. We had two closet so we didn't need to wait for them to come out and Gamzee was keeping the score. I don't know why but he's not aloud to play just keep the times, something about half the group not wanting to be near him.

"NEXT LITTLE SHIT, COME ON!"
I looked to see it was Nepeta next. She crouched down like a cat and hit it hissing at it. Man she was something, like a something of a crazy kitty.
I looked around the room, it was just a room on the meteor which happened to have two closets. "Oh nep it looks like you got me, wwell in you go!"
She walked in and hissed at him, teeth bared.
"Man II almost feel 2orry for the guy, he'2 not gonna come out wiithout 2cratche2."
Gamzee opened the door to Aradia's and Equius's closet. They were just standing there, I guess we'll never know what happened.