Movie

(Y/n) POV

Calm down calm down!
I snuggle into Sollux's chest, man did I love this guy, he seemed perfect in every way now. I focus back on the screen, it was about half way through the movie. Man it was nice being dead, no more homework, no more annoying people. Well less annoying people, I still have to put up with Karkat.

Well there are still things that I miss, like my friends, I could feel myself tearing up. No! When they die I'll be able to see them again and we'll be happy together no more things separating us.

At lest I've got Bee Boy here and Eridan despite, Sollux hating him , I like as a friend. But my best friend now is Tavros he's so kind. Yeah anyway the movie, I focus back on the movie it was nearing the end. I yawn man who knew thinking made me tired, my eyes started to feel heavy.

Sollux POV

I watched the credits roll and I felt someone of my chest. Oh (y/n) fell asleep, she looked pretty cute sleeping. I use my pisonics to lift her head up letting me stand up. I lift her up with my pisonics and put her in my recoupacon. I pull up a chair and sit at my computer and begin coding.

*time skip*

I stretch my arms out and blink a few times. I felt pretty tired as well or is it just my I dear of sleeping with (y/n) is amazing. Anyway recoupacoon for me, I walk over to my recoupacoon and I'm careful not to knock (y/n). "Niight (y/n) II hope you have decent dream2, II mean good dream2, 2hiit!"

I close my eyes...

I walk down a dark alley way, passing a few trolls. The wind howled in my ears, even though the sun was burning I was still cold, I shivered and pulled my yellow jacket close to me. Man it was cold, I could hear a few cars driving along, I passed a few restaurants. Wait I think I'm on earth, how can there be trolls, oh well I won't question dream logic. I walk into a bar, what the fuck! I see (y/n) talking to Jay. She laughs, wait she looks older. "Yeah when I met you I was kind of dating this guy but we fell out over you kissing me." (Y/n) said.
"Really wow so that's why you didn't want me to be with you!" Jay laughed.
"Yeah I nearly got run over by him trolling me, yeah I was lucky and I stepted back!"
"Why are you just telling me now?"
"Well I don't know seen as we're getting married in a few months" she said kissing him on the cheek.
I turned around my anger boiling. "Sollux! Sollux! Sollux!" She called at me.

"Yes!" I yell. (Y/n) was shaking me, she jumped back in surprise. "There is no need to shout Sol!" She yelped hurt. "I'm sorry just had a bad dream!" I say hugging her.
"What was it about?" She asked her curiosity getting the better of her.
"Oh just what would of happened if you didn't die."
"So what happened!"
"Well you got married to Jay!"
"What that asshole!"
"Yeah that asshole!" I say jumping out of the recoupacon.
"Well that makes me even more happy to be dead!"

She said jumping out of it as well. "Hey thanks for putting me in your bed thing!" She say giving me a bright smile. I loved that smile it was so happy. I don't really smile that much so its nice to have a happy face around here. "Hey I'm gonna go now it was a nice date!" (Y/n) whispered she stood up on her tip toes and kisses you and ran into another dream bubble quickly.

Man that was cute, she was kind of like a bee her buzzing and the next flying away. Let's hope I can keep her in my beehive and now I sound like a creep. Good job author good job.

(A/n) thanks your welcome to I make it my job the drop weird sexulised things with out noticing it.

I wonder who she's talking to now maybe she's talking with TV or ED. ED better not even touch her or I'll fuck him up. I sit back down on the horn pile. Even though this was just a dream bubble I swear I could smell her sent on the horn pile.

(Y/n) POV

"(Y/n),,, wE nEED tO fINISH tHIS," Tavros said.
"Oh sorry just thinking tav you need to talk to someone more experienced than me!" I sigh, we were trying to put together a pupa pan outfit seen as the one vriska gave him kind of scraes tav a bit.
"jUST aSKING iF yOU hAD aNY pETS?"
"Oh I did have a (f/p) called (p/n) but that died."
"oH uUUHH,,, i wISH (he/she) hADN'T dIED,,, tHAT mAKES mE sad!"
"Yeah but that was when I was really little so don't worry, hey that friend Kanaya she's good at sowing right?"
"oH kANAYA,,, yES sHE'S gREAt At sOWINg!" He exclaimed.
"Cool we should ask her to help next time we see her!"
"yEAh we sHOULD do tHAT!"
"Yeah we should, hey what's with the whole getting upset with the pet thing?"
"uHhh wELL i'VE aLWAYS wANTED a pET,,, tINKERBULL wAS tHE cLOSEST tHING i'VE ever gOT."
"Who's tinkerbull?"
"Oh,,, uhh tinkerbull was my lusus," he says standing up.
"Cool what type of pet would you got?" I ask standing up to.
"oh a cAT,,, tHERE so sOFT aND cALM iT'S nICE tO hAVE tHAT tYPE oF pET!"
"That sounds great Tav!"
I pick up the pupa pan outfit and give it to tav. It wasn't good sowing but it still could be worn. I sigh even though I slept at Sollux's, I went to sleep in Sollux's bed thing and he got in with me. Oh my gog! Blush rises to my cheeks, I could feel my checks burning. Calm down. "Uhh,,, (y/n) can you stop grabbing my arm,,, it's beginning to hurt!"
"Oh sorry, I didn't mean to grab your arm and I'm sorry that it started hurting," I say jumping back.

___________________________

I'm sorry my tav was so bad and it wasn't accurate to tav personality. It was really bad wasn't it, anyway I hope you enjoyed this part.

Bye!!!