Movie Night!!

So hey I've just started thinking what do you do at a normal sleepover then I realise I haven't had a successful sleepover. Shit!
Welp hope this goes well.
__________________________

I grab some popcorn from the shelf and grab some (f/f) faygo. This wicked elixr is motherfucking miracles and you and Kim are gonna up and drink all of it. Some how thinking that makes the world seem a better place. I skid round to the ice cream frezzer and grab (f/i-c).
"You seem to be having a movie night," the shop keeper commented.
"Oh that reminds me I need a cool movie to watch, something which is really cool."
"Well we have got the twilight saga, lots of movies which you don't give a shit about, the Hook and Con Air."
"Erm okay why not Hook and Con Air," I say unsure as lots of movies which you don't give a fuck about sounded so good but oh well. I pay for all the stuff that I've bought and walk out of the shop.

*time skip*

I open the door to see a smiling Kim and a heavy bag. "You just saying a night," I exclaim.
"Yeah well if I was staying a week I would of brought 3 bags," Kim sighed and shaked her head. "What have you got in there anyway?"
"Oh you know makeover supplies and clothes,"
"Okay cool good then I guess," unsure about the I dear of Kim doing makeup I head off up stairs with Kim just behind.

"Well why don't we just put on a movie and eat some popcorn," I say walking into my bedroom and jumping onto my bed. "Okay but makeover after," Kim insisted. "Yeah that yeah sure," nope nope nope remembering last sleepover when Kim put lipstick nearly up my nose.

Help.

"Which one do you want to put on?" I ask showing both movies.
"Oh Hook please, I haven't seen that in ages!" She gasped, Kim was a bit of a drama queen when it came to movies. We both sat on my bed eating popcorn and our eyes fixed on the TV screen.

*time skip*
"That was awesome, now makeover."
"Ugh what about Con Air it deserves a try," I say looking at time, 9:00.
Okay all I need to do is get her really tired. I put Con Air on and hoped that Kim was tired.
I jumped on my bed and pressed play, with Kim looking a bit tired I might have a chance.

*time skip*
"That was awesome, now makeover," Kim squealed in my ear. I jumped of the bed and landed on my floor. "Ow!" I moaned pushing myself off the floor. Kim pushed a chair into the middle of the room and grabbed my hand. "Sit and prepare yourself for the best makeover ever!"
I sighed and sat down and waited for the torture to begin.

Kim began rummaging through her bag, she pulled out some foundation. "Close your eyes," Kim ordered. I closed them obediently and waited for her to mess something up.

*time skip*
"Wow Kim your really have got better at makeovers."
"What do you mean better I was always this good!"
"You keep telling yourself that but I know the truth!" I sigh walking into the bathroom to take it off, it just didn't suit me and anyway it was getting late. "Hey Kim its like 12:00, we should get to bed."
"Awww, but you are right," she whispered her eyes drooping as she tucked herself into her sleeping bag. I walked over to my bed and soon I fell asleep.

I walk towards the my house the wind was swirling around me and the moon shoon bright. I pulled my jacket around me and hugged myself. Cars were rushing all around but I couldn't see them, I couldn't see anything in front of me. I looked both ways to cross the road.

Woah I woke up panting. It was still dark outside by the looks of it, I checked my phone. It was 4:30, I sigh, I better get some sleep or I'll be super tired. I close my eyes again.

I see my Mom crying with all my friends. The phone rings and Kim picks it up. "Hello yes, I'm so sorry she should of done that, yes, yes," Kim said tears streaming down her face.
"Yes we've got it organised for next Saturday bring all the teachers who were close to her," Kim said sadly.
She ended the call, "That was the school."
"Its all there their fault!" Mom cried.
"No it's nobody's, look we all need to pull through this," Kim whimpered.

Gasp. Okay what is with these weird dreams. I sit up and look around it was 6:50, there's no point sleeping anymore.

(A/n) my school starts at 8:45 so just roll with it.

I grab my clothes and get dressed in the bathroom. I step out and Kim has just woke up. Wow lazy bum! "Hey Kim get dressed we to get breakfast and walk to school," I shout with a smile on my face knowing that Kim wasn't really awake. "What!" Kim shouts sitting blot up.
"Oh just you need to get dressed and eat breakfast and walk to school," I moan. "Oh shut up!" She grumbles grabbing her school clothes and walking into bathroom.

I walk downstairs to grab breakfast. I put on some toast for both of us. What were those dreams they don't make any sence. Oh well probably just some thing from my weird imagination. Kim walked into the kitchen. "Hey the toast is ready,"
"Oh okay," I say surprised turning round and grabbing the toast and eating it. "We should head off to school, its nearly 8:00," Kim said with no enthusiasm in her voice, I mean who would this is school were talking about.
She walked past me and grabbed her piece of toast.

*time skip*

"Hurry up (y/n), we need to get to school," Kim shouted over the wind. The weather horrible today luckily it was only the wind let's hope that it doesn't get worst.

__________________________
Done there I've finished the chapter so I can do other stuff. Bye anyway hope ypu enjoyed this chapter.