Chapter One Hundred-Four******

******Warning: This chapter contains sexually explicit adult content.******

Nine Years Later

I could hear them laughing as they ran around the garden together. And I could hear the occasional sound of sparks and spells. I smiled to myself. They were really coming into their powers.

I raised my wand and hung Sebastian's shirt carefully on the line, letting the spring breeze blow through it, drying it. I flicked my wand and his pants hung themselves next to the shirt.

"Hey! No fair, Baz!" I heard Charlotte yell. "I'm telling mum!"

"Junior! No ancient magic use on your sister!" I called back to them.

"How does she do that?" I heard Junior splutter out.

They came over to stand in front of me, looking out of breath but smiling, their equally emerald eyes staring at me hopefully. Junior was still Seb's twin besides his eyes that echoed mine. But right down to his signature Sallow Smirk, he was his father. And Charlotte looked a little less like Will now that she was older. Her black curls mirrored his, but her eyes were mine and her feminine features were more like Anne's. She was going to break hearts. And Junior already was. The muggle girls in town all crushing on him and his mischievous ways. Just like his father.

I sighed, staring at their faces, knowing they wanted something. "What do you want?"

"Mum, how do you always know?" Charlotte asked.

"Because I'm your mother. It's a blessing and curse. Now, tell me what you want."

Junior stepped forward, grasping my hand and putting on his biggest puppy dog face.

Ice cream. PLEASE. He begged through the connection.

My eyes narrowed at them for a moment. Then I crumbled like I always did. I was completely under their spell.

"Ok." I rolled my eyes.

"YES!" They cheered together, high fiving each other. They turned, grasping hands and started to run down the path toward town.

"Stop." They stopped immediately. "Turn around." They turned. "What are the rules?"

They both sighed. "Mum. We KNOW." Junior grumbled, rolling his eyes at me.

"Sebastian Sallow, Junior! Don't you sass me. Now, tell me the rules."

"No wands." They said together.

"And?"

"No magic."

"And?"

They paused. I crossed my arms, tapping my foot. "I'm waiting..."

"Kindness is contagious." They grumbled.

"Good. And the last one?"

They sighed. "Just because we can, doesn't mean we should."

"Ok, I'm satisfied. You can go."

"Thank you!" They yelled and turned back around again, running down the path giggling together.

"ONE HOUR!" I yelled. They heard me. They better not pretend they didn't. Little scoundrels. I smiled to myself.

His strong, warm arms, still able to send vibrations through my body, snaked around my waist, pulling me to his chest.

"One hour? I suppose I need to work fast, then." He chuckled into my neck, laying a kiss there.

"You're home!" I turned into his arms, wrapping mine around his neck and kissing him deeply, getting lost in his plump lips moving easily with mine.