A Proper Hogwarts Welcome******

(Immediately Following Part Four Epilogue)

******Warning: This chapter contains sexually explicit adult content.******

Sebastian's Perspective

She stood in front of me, next to her large desk, smirking widely and looking absolutely gorgeous. I couldn't believe this was happening. I always wanted to do this when we were in school together, but the fear of getting caught in some teacher's office was far too strong.

And now, we had free reign.

She raised her wand, locking the door and silencing the room with a broad smile on her face. I couldn't resist any longer. I strode over, closing the gap between us in two long strides and enclosed her head in my hands before our lips met in a fiery maelstrom.

She moaned softly into my mouth and my body immediately responded, my blood heating up, my member firming up inside my trousers.

My hands snaked around her neck, pulling slightly so I could release her lips and run a hot trail down her throat with my tongue. She moaned softly, her hands squeezing my pecks and running circles over my chest and biceps.

"Seb. Please. Let me..." She huffed out, breathing heavily already as I bit her neck delicately and she groaned.

"What, darling? What do you want?" I asked huskily into her soft neck.

"I-I want... to be in control." She said softly.

My dick immediately stood at attention. I pulled back from her neck and smiled at her. "I'm all yours, baby," I said as I laid a peck on her lips before releasing her head from my hands.

The look on her face was sultry. She was pleased. I smiled.

"Strip." She commanded me as she leaned back against her desk, crossing her legs and arms. She was smirking at me. It was hot!

I threw my jacket to the ground quickly and yanked on my tie. I was anxiously excited for what she wanted to do to me.

She raised a finger to me, shaking it back and forth. "Slowly, my love. Make me want it." Her smile was wide, reminiscing of another time I had ravaged her in this castle.

I smirked back at her. This was incredibly hot!

I slowly slipped my fingers between the top button of my shirt while loosening my tie the rest of the way and sliding it through the collar until it fell to the floor. She raised her wand, flicking it toward the tie and it floated into the air and fell into her hand. She ran it through her fingers while watching me. My body was heating up fast watching her watch me.

I slipped through each button of my shirt and then pulled it out of my pants. I shrugged out of it, letting it fall to the floor. I flexed my chest just slightly, making my pecks jump a little as I stood in front of her. She audibly huffed and I could see her close her thighs tighter together.

This was torture! In the best possible way.

My hands found my belt buckle, undoing it and then slipping through the buttons on my pants. I let the pants fall open, just barely hanging on my hips.

"Stop." She commanded. My hands dropped to my sides. Her head tilted as she took me in. Then she bit her lip ever so slightly. A pool of saliva was beginning in the side of my mouth. I swallowed it down as my heart started to hammer in my chest.

Her eyes raked up and down my body before she spoke. "You're such a gorgeous man. Please. Continue." She flicked her fingers at me in a blasé manner. She was turning me on in all kinds of ways. I loved this woman! She was my goddess!