11-15

Chapter 11

01.

This training match naturally ended with Teiko's victory.

Sitting in the audience, Hachijo Mizuki's mind was a little blank at this time. He instinctively wanted to run, but he asked himself why he should run? The team won, he should be happy, so what if he just embarrassed himself? He is still the captain of Teiko's basketball team.

As for Akashi... so what if he is more suitable for captain than himself? He is just a first-year student! Being a captain is not something that can be done verbally!

Hachijo Mizuki watched them celebrate, watched Kiyohiko finally get his wish and bump chests with Aomine Daiki, and watched them walk towards him under the leadership of Akashi.

Hachijo Mizuki took a deep breath. He knew that Teiko's battle had just ended, but his battle was just about to begin.

He decided to ignore Akashi first, and turned to Haizaki Shogo. He knew that Haizaki Shogo had just joined the team not long ago, and his relationship with other people was average, so it was important to win him over: "Haisaki." He smiled at Haizaki, "You played very well just now."

"Yeah." Haizaki Shogo smiled mischievously at him: "Why are you still here? I thought you would find out that you are the only redundant guy in the team through this game."

Akashi would naturally not say such ruthless and bad words, and Haizaki Shogo, as a bad boy, is very good at such sarcasm. Akashi listened to Haizaki Shogo's sarcasm and felt quite subtle.

He didn't like Haizaki Shogo, who was a bad boy, at first, but when he stood on his side, he was surprisingly good.

Hachijo Mizuki: "You..." Why is this guy standing with Akashi!

Kiyohiko came over and commented: "It looks like he is trying to get something for nothing."

"Hahaha, yes." Haizaki Shogo laughed.

Kiyohiko looked at Haizaki Shogo: "So you admit that your butt is cold?"

"Hahaha...ah?" Haizaki Shogo didn't react for a moment.

"That, Kiyohiko." Akashi interrupted. Now is such a serious debt collection moment, can you please not interrupt.

"But no matter how cold a man's rectum is, it is warm." Kiyohiko continued to say to Haizaki Shogo: "So it's okay."

Haizaki Shogo: "Ah? Ah? Ah??"

This bad boy was hit hard.

The team was very quiet for a while.

After a while, Haizaki Shogo said aggrievedly: "I am the top."

"...Puff."

This time, everyone really stayed in Bengbu.

What the hell is this!!! Is this the point, is this the point? ? Haizaki Shogo didn't expect you to be this kind of person?

Akashi suddenly felt a headache.

Hachijo Mizuki was watching this group of demons dancing wildly from the side, and suddenly felt that it would be a good choice for her to leave the basketball team now (...).