91-93

Chapter 91

01.

Yokohama. Night.

The building is purple and blue in the neon lights, and the pale street lights and the moon in the night sky only serve to embellish the environment.

Cars are coming and going on the street, and the light flows through the French windows of the street cafe, reflecting the faces of the coffee drinkers sitting there blue and red.

The night sky is completely black, and the pale moonlight only serves as a slight embellishment. The surrounding clouds are also dyed into that kind of weak white, and most places are just pitch black.

Below the prosperous city, there is a casino full of sinful atmosphere.

The crowd surrounded the two young men, one of whom had a low hat brim, and the corners of his lips exposed under the shadow had a sarcastic smile, and the other was wrapped in many bandages, with a refreshing smile on his face, and the aura around him seemed to be incompatible with this casino. ...But those who know him well know that this is really just a superficial phenomenon.

They are Nakahara Chuuya and Dazai Osamu.

Kiyohiko was looking around. Today is Saturday and he has a holiday. He came to Yokohama to play with Nakahara Chuuya. Nakahara Chuuya told him that he was in the underground casino, so Kiyohiko found his way here.

When he arrived at the underground casino, he saw Nakahara Chuuya confronting Dazai Osamu.

He didn't understand the rules of gambling, but he knew how to watch the fun and how to add fuel to the fire.

"You dare to show up here at this time, I think you can't wait to die, Dazai." Nakahara Chuuya turned over a card, glanced at it from the corner of his eye, and then put it on the table. At the same time, he pulled a arrogant smile at the corner of his lips and said so.

"Death has always been my wish." Facing Nakahara Chuuya's threat, Dazai Osamu just smiled lightly: "But if the execution target is you, I will automatically die of disgust before you kill me."

He tapped the dark green card table twice with his fingertips, and then pushed the chips to the front: "Follow, one million."

His iris-colored eyes reflected the dim lights of the underground casino, like the setting sun.

"I'm not interested in fighting with you." Nakahara Chuuya smacked his lips, holding the cigarette between his fingers. The mafia next to him immediately handed him an ashtray, and he tapped the ash into it: "I just have one question, are you the one behind the recent events in Yokohama?" There was a chill in his eyes, which scared the people next to him.

Kiyohiko's eyes lit up, the teacher was really handsome.

"If you need a favor from others, be more respectful, get off the seat and say, 'Dazai-sama, please tell me', maybe I will agree to it." Facing Chuuya's unfriendly attitude, Dazai Osamu said with a smile.

"Hmph." Nakahara Chuuya pushed his chips, "Eight points, go. - You childish guy, do you think you are playing a child's game of house?"