101-103

Chapter 101

01.

Rengoku Kyojuro, the man everyone calls the big brother.

Born into a ghost hunting family, he is of good family background, enthusiastic and cheerful, good at taking care of others, and has a perfect personality.

He has yellow hair with red ends, which looks quite cool, but the whole person looks a bit like an owl.

...The owl's legs are very long, the kind that makes your childhood shattered after seeing them.

If it weren't for Kiyohiko, he would have paid the price of his life to protect the passengers in the conspiracy hidden behind the Infinite Train, and finally died.

But now everything is different.

In addition to the sad result, the serious and tragic tone seems to have completely disappeared.

"Come be my stepson!" Rengoku Kyojuro said passionately to Tanjiro Kamado and others.

Kiyohiko: "Pfft..."

Everyone looked over, Kiyohiko waved his hands: "Sorry, I thought of something funny. I know a very powerful person, and he often says to others, 'Come be my son.'"

Tanjiro: "Ah, Chiba, you may not know this, in the Demon Slayer Corps, a stepson is a member trained by the pillar himself, not the 'son' you mentioned." Kiyohiko

touched his chin: "Then when I tried to say this to others to show my domineering nature, I was beaten."

Tanjiro was shocked on the spot: "A normal person would be beaten if he suddenly said this to others!"

Kiyohiko asked: "But I'm not a normal person, why was I beaten?"

Tanjiro: ???

Kiyohiko's idea puzzled him greatly.

Kiyohiko turned to Rengoku Kyojuro: "Mr. Rengoku, you are a very powerful pillar, are you still in need of a step-son?"

Rengoku Kyojuro replied: "I hope to train powerful swordsmen for the Demon Slayer Corps, so the training may be too strict, so everyone left." Tanjiro Kamado

: "I see, but you can't blame Mr. Rengoku, after all, Mr. Rengoku is doing it for their own good."

Rengoku Kyojuro: "Haha, I don't blame myself."

Kiyohiko asked: "Then blame them?"

Rengoku Kyojuro: "I don't blame them either! If there were no demons, they would all have a more peaceful life and would not have to practice swordsmanship, so in the final analysis, blame the demons! So we must eradicate the demons and let everyone live a life without fear!"

Such thoughts are really gentle and powerful.

Everyone was deeply shocked for a while.

Kiyohiko: "A person without perseverance cannot become a strong person, not just an outstanding swordsman. But perseverance is also reflected in all aspects, and strict training is only one of them."