51-54

Chapter 51

01.

Do it as soon as you say it.

Kiyohiko lay on the fish tank, took off his coat and handed it to Gojo Satoru, then stretched his arm into the water and fished out the heads one by one.

The last one was in the corner of the fish tank, and he couldn't get it, so he took out his knife and used the [100% bare-handed catching of the blade], but it didn't work, the head was indeed dead.

So Kiyohiko pondered for a while, turned his head and looked at Zenin Maki: "Can I borrow your spear, classmate?" Zenin Maki

: "..."

Zenin Maki: "It's not easy to fish it out with a spear."

"You can just stick it in and fish it out." Kiyohiko said.

Zenin Maki: "..."

Zenin Maki: "Okay."

Fortunately, she was a girl from the Jurei studio. If it was a girl from other studios, she might have been disgusted, let alone lend her own weapon.

Panda looked at Kiyohiko taking the spear and sticking it directly into the head, and couldn't help asking: "Kiyohiko, what do you do?"

"I play basketball." Kiyohiko said as he got the head out.

"Are all basketball players so scary?" Panda asked, his voice trembling.

"My problem is nothing, at least I don't dare to challenge my mom. The captain of our team is really scary." Kiyohiko said, "He is like an emperor that even his parents can't disobey. His special ability can easily make everyone kneel down." Panda

immediately showed respect to Akashi.

Akashi:?

Akashi: I'm really not like that, don't talk nonsense.

After Kiyohiko fished out the head, Zenin Maki and Panda began to examine the head, which might be an important clue.

Panda made the first judgment: "He should have been dead for at least five days, which is worth noting..."

"Can you tell who it is?" Kiyohiko asked.

Panda began to look through the information he carried with him.

Zenin Maki said, "It is known that some of our actions will attract the attention of the waiters and trigger some uncontrollable events, such as all the guests will look at us. It feels like if this develops, all the guests will die, so it is best to act cautiously."

"Stay and observe?" Panda asked. He was not a human being and did not have much sense of fear. "The other party has set some rules. Violating the rules will produce results that we are not happy to see, so let's follow the other party's rules and go through the process first?"

Zenin Maki paused, "Okay." Then she looked at Gojo Satoru, "What do you think, Gojo teacher?"

"Ah, you decide." Gojo Satoru said with a smile, "You are the protagonists this time."