75-77

Chapter 75

01.

After the battle, this entire section of sewer collapsed and needed to be reported for repairs.

The external claims are naturally due to disrepair or methane explosion. By the way, residents are reminded not to go near the sewers recently. The government needs to conduct maintenance and inspection of sewers throughout the city.

The real reason is of course that there are some monsters transformed by real people in these sewers, and the conjurers need to clean the sewers.

Some of these monsters will become research materials for conjuration specialists and upper levels of conjuration.

These are all things for later.

Gojo Satoru explained his behavior of almost crushing Kiyohiko to death: "Nanami is here anyway, so it must be fine."

"What if something happens?" Kiyohiko asked.

"If anything happens, just think of it as the training I gave you." Gojo Satoru said.

"Oh, at Chuuya-sensei's place, I eat the candy myself, but here I eat it myself through experience." Kiyohiko said, "It feels like it's obvious who to choose..."

"But at least I'm taller than him." Gojo Satoru explain.

"...Do you know what I'm talking about?" Qingyan asked.

"I don't know." Gojo Satoru, "But the sudden desire to compete prompted me to open my mouth and speak."

Nanami Kento said expressionlessly: "I'm sorry to interrupt your bickering, but I think we need to summarize what just happened now. "

Okay." Gojo Satoru said, "Oh, by the way, I was very surprised just now. I felt that you were just an ordinary magic spirit. Why did you let me come and waste the mark I left on you?" That's very precious."

"Can't you beat me in the future?" Qingyan asked.

"Anyway, you are still too young now." Gojo Satoru said, "You haven't answered my question yet."

Kiyohiko thought for a moment and quickly made an excuse: "Satoru, you know how many powers I have, right?

" Yes, there are many interesting abilities." Gojo Satoru said, "Are you saying that you have developed a new ability?"

"It's not a new ability, but an ability that I was born with, but I have never been able to use it. You guys said." Qingyan explained, "For some people, I can see some information about the other party."

"Oh, is it like reading game notes?" Gojo Satoru said, "Did you see me? "The most handsome guy in the world?"

"I see that you are mostly perfect, but you have a bad personality." Qingyan said, "The reason why you are a magician is because everyone wants to hang you from the ceiling."

Gojo Satoru: "Na-ni-"

Nanami Kento said sarcastically next to him: "You can see this even without supernatural powers."