121-124

Chapter 121

01.

After the Black Lizard intervened in this incident, the task process went faster.

"So, Mr. A, are you a little unpopular in the organization?" Qingyan said as he took the approved documents and put them into the shredder next to him.

A still had a smile on his face: "No such thing, everyone is just following the procedures."

Qingyan: "But we are a gang after all, not a big company. But even if it is a big company, many process links will not be approved until the last second... Now it is so inward-looking." Qingyan opened the shredder box, threw the paper scraps inside into another machine and started to burn them.

A suddenly sighed: "Maybe there are some, after all, it's no secret how I became a cadre of the Hong Kong underworld. It's normal that other people can't understand why I spent money to buy a position."

Qingyan: "Money makes the world go round, and this law applies to the light world and the dark world. I don't think there is anything wrong with Mr. A's behavior. Oh, by the way, I don't mean that the BOSS is an old ghost, nor do I mean that he is a dead ghost. After all, my identity does not qualify me to call him a dead ghost."

Listening to Qingyan's increasingly outrageous words, A couldn't help but twitched his lips, and quickly interrupted Qingyan: "Thank you for your understanding."

Qingyan opened the lid to confirm that the scraps of paper were burned to ashes, "Say. It is not safe to burn these documents directly with fire. After all, the ashes may have the ability to recover. So the safest way is to eat it, so that it becomes a completely different shape. It reminds me of cat poop coffee. "

A, who was drinking coffee, put down the cup and explained: "Civets will eat the ripest and sweetest coffee beans, so the original quality of cat poop coffee beans is very guaranteed, and the coffee beans will have a strange fragrance after fermenting in the cat's stomach. You can't simply regard this as coffee pooped by cats. This is an elegant and noble coffee. "

Qingyan nodded: "I see, it is coffee that is pooped out after various processes."

A:...

You might as well not say it.

Qingyan: "Speaking of which, there are elephant poop coffee, bird poop coffee, squirrel poop coffee and so on. In this context, calling the other party "eat shit" has become a kind of "elegant and noble" way of greeting. "

He didn't like this kind of coffee involving animal abuse.

Then he looked at A with a sharp gaze. In order to avoid hearing that sentence, A had to change the subject quickly: "The approval has been given, and the location of the other party's base is also known. Do you plan to carry out the mission with the black lizard?"

"Well, then I'll go see the boss." Kiyohiko said.

Ten minutes later, Kiyohiko walked into Mori Ogai's office and explained the situation of the mission to Mori Ogai.

Mori Ogai asked: "Are you going to carry out this mission with that kid Akutagawa?"

Kiyohiko nodded: "Yes, I plan to carry out this mission with that kid Akutagawa."