38-40

Chapter 38

01.

Kiyohiko was stabbed by Squalo. Both

the stabber and the stabbed were shocked.

Kiyohiko fainted, and Squalo was thinking: Is this the legendary me who gets ruthless and even kills myself?

Reborn kicked Squalo away, stood on Kiyohiko and said to Squalo: "Squalo, do you know who you just stabbed?"

"Who?" Squalo asked. He was still quite afraid of Reborn, the number one killer in the dark world.

"His name is Chiba Kiyohiko." Reborn said.

Squalo shed a drop of sweat: "Chiba, could it be..."

"Yes." Reborn said, "It's the son of your Yun Shou."

Squalo: "..."

Squalo: "!!!"

"You stabbed your colleague's son." Reborn fanned the flames.

"Hey! I don't know who he is! He was stabbed by me on his own initiative!!!" Squalo roared.

"Do you think the lady will believe you when you say this?" Reborn continued to fan the flames.

Squalo: "..."

To be honest, he himself didn't believe what he said.

But that's what happened.

Squalo weakly said a few pretentious words, rolled up the fake ring and disappeared.

He planned to apologize to Chiba Mika when he returned, after all, that person was too violent.

02.

After Kiyohiko woke up, he learned that it was Barian's Sword Emperor Squalo who injured him.

Oh, I haven't even seen my mother yet, but I'm beaten by my mother's colleague.

Kiyohiko thought.

[The first time you are pierced with a sword, add seven days to your life and 10% progress in awakening new abilities.]

There is also this benefit.

The system said that being pierced with a sword, then can being pierced with other things also increase life and ability awakening progress?

"You're awake." Reborn sat on the windowsill to bask in the sun, "What are you thinking about, why are your eyes rolling around."

"I'm thinking about being pierced by something other than a sword." Kiyohiko said.

Reborn expressionlessly turned Len into a giant tentacle: "Can I use this?"

Kiyohiko: "..."

Kiyohiko: "Ah, the outside world will be sealed."

Sawada Tsunayoshi pushed open the door: "Is Kiyohiko awake? Kiyohiko!... Wait, Reborn, are you going to do something suspicious to Kiyohiko?"