130-133

Chapter 130

01.

When Agatsuma Zenitsu came over, he found that Byakuran, Flame Pillar Rengoku Kyojuro, and Sound Pillar Uzui Tengen were being taught the JOJO stand by Kiyohiko. Agatsuma Zenitsu

: ???

Agatsuma Zenitsu: “You…what are you doing?”

Kiyohiko: “I was a little bored while waiting for others to come, so I taught them the JOJO stand. The so-called JOJO stand, with its exaggerated and tense movements, is a tradition of an ancient European gentleman family, just like the Five Animals Exercises. Doing one when you have nothing to do can strengthen your body and cleanse your soul, and put you in a state where we JO family members never do anything!”

Agatsuma Zenitsu: ???

It sounds pretty amazing…

Rengoku Kyojuro: “When doing these poses, you need to work hard to control your body. This is really a challenge!” The eldest brother is keen on challenging various things.

Uzui Tengen: “It’s a very gorgeous and tense pose that can show your strength!” The Sound Pillar is keen on showing off his gorgeousness.

Byakuran: “Hahaha, it’s quite interesting.” Byakuran is keen on having fun.

Kiyohiko made a summary: "So that's it, Zenitsu, do you want to try it?"

Agatsuma Zenitsu: "No!!!" As expected, the pillars are all so weird! Then he couldn't help but complain: "Why does this look like an armpit display meeting?"

Many of JOJO's actions really seem to be showing armpits.

Kiyohiko: "What's wrong with armpits? Are armpits bad? There's nothing better than a golden nest..."

Agatsuma Zenitsu: "My own doghouse?" 

Kiyohiko: "There's nothing better than my own armpits."

Agatsuma Zenitsu : ? ? ?

Kiyohiko: "So, can you make peace with your armpits? Do you know that baby manatees suckle from their mother's armpits? You don't know, you only care about yourself! Let me tell you! Showing armpits actually has the meaning of trying to influence the enemy with boundless love!" 

Agatsuma Zenitsu: "The problem is that manatees that suckle from their armpits are not human beings!"

 Kiyohiko said: "Yes, so this action also means that I'm really awesome."

 Agatsuma Zenitsu: ? ? ? He actually got it right? !

 Agatsuma Zenitsu: “You also mean the real sea.”

 Kiyohiko: “Hehehe, don’t say that hehe.”

Then he suddenly looked stern and said arrogantly: “Get out. Anyone except the king will only be a hindrance if they stay here.”

Agatsuma Zenitsu:? ? ? 

Agatsuma Zenitsu exclaimed: “Not only did you accept it calmly, but you also directly designated yourself as the King of the Sea!”