157: Extra (4)

- Chapter 157 Extra (4)

Extra (4)

【Dream】

As if he had had a long dream, Qingyan woke up in a cold sweat.

He recalled the contents of the dream and suddenly felt an indescribable feeling.

So he climbed out of the window of Sawada Tsunayoshi's house in the middle of the night (...).

He climbed to the second floor on hands and knees, then knocked on the window once, and then knocked a second time. When he knocked a third time, Reborn opened the window and looked at him expressionlessly.

"Hi Reborn, nice to meet you." Kiyohiko said hello to Reborn happily, and tried to reach out his hand to caress the baby.

Reborn responded by greeting Kiyohiko with his gun.

Kiyohiko immediately let go of his left hand quickly, and hung his right hand on the window sill to avoid Reborn's bullets. While swinging, he shouted: "Wow, I look more like Spider-Man like this."

Reborn expressionlessly raised his foot and stepped on his fingers mercilessly.

Qing Yan howled and let go of his hand, then raised his hand and curled his fingers as if to shoot out spider silk. Reborn subconsciously hid for a moment, and then realized that nothing happened...

In fact, Qing Yan fell directly to the ground on his back.

This scene made Reborn's mouth twitch without leaving any trace, and he jumped directly from the second floor window sill onto Kiyohiko's stomach. This heavy blow made Kiyohiko let out a second howl.

"Explain your behavior."

Kiyohiko rolled on the spot and forced Reborn to leave his stomach. Then Kiyohiko sat up and explained: "Just now I suddenly wanted to shoot something from my wrist, but it failed. It seems that I can only find another way. ..." As he said this, he began to take off his pants.

Reborn: "..."

Reborn stopped Kiyohiko with a flying kick, and then beat Kiyohiko with his hands and feet until he ran away with his head in his arms: "You'd better die."

After beating for a while, Reborn stopped and said, "Is there anything you want to say now?"

Kiyohiko showed a happy expression: "Ah, I really feel nostalgic. Such a Reborn is really good."

Reborn: "...Are you crazy? Is your brain finally broken?"

Qingyan suddenly drilled his temples with his fingers crazily, and while drilling, he said crazily: "As we walked, we dispersed, and the memories faded; when I looked back, I found that you were gone, and suddenly I was confused."

Reborn: "Speak humanly."

Qingyan put down his hand and said affectionately: "Okay. I just suddenly realized something."

Reborn: "Say."

Kiyohiko lay back on the ground again. He looked at the dark night sky and said dryly: "After ten years of rocket launcher, the future I had at that time was not very innocent."