149-152

Chapter 149

01.

The night fog shrouded the city, and the light emitted by the street lamps spread in the fog in a different path than usual.

The propagation of light in the fog is itself a very interesting proposition. German photographer Lucas Zimmermann once used time-lapse photography to shoot traffic lights in foggy weather. In his photos, the lights were psychedelic and strange.

Just like now.

Kiyohiko looked up at the dim and hazy lights in the fog for a while. Seeing new and beautiful things always makes you feel good.

"Well, I suddenly don't want to go back for the time being. Let's go out and play."

Irie Masa nodded: "Okay, where does Lord Chiba prefer to go?"

"You don't object?" Kiyohiko turned his head and looked at Irie Masaichi under the street lamp and asked.

Irie Masakazu replied: "It's normal to have fun after work. Although it's a bit late now, it's very common compared to what you usually do."

The tall buildings in the distance turned into huge beasts lurking in the dark under the dim moonlight. Such scenes are now commonplace for Kiyohiko.

Kiyohiko: "That's right... but I always feel that it's not good to have fun at this time."

Irie Masakazu sighed and said sincerely: "I would rather you have more fun."

"I understand." Kiyohiko patted his thigh and said: "You want to have fun with me!"

Irie Masakazu: "...That's not what I meant! What did you understand without permission?"

Kiyohiko's eyes began to burn coldly at this time. He raised his chin slightly and said in a sonorous and powerful voice: "I don't want you to feel, I want me to feel."

Irie Masakazu: "Ah..."

Kiyohiko blinked and returned to normal, and asked: "What do you think of this sentence?"

Irie Masakazu replied: "It's quite domineering. Does Lord Chiba plan to use it in the subsequent negotiations?"

After hearing Irie Masakazu's answer, Kiyohiko looked at him with pity.

Alas... I have been with him for half a year, so it is understandable that I have become like this.

Everyone seems to be influenced by him to some extent. Compared with the big guys, Mori Ogai is so determined! He

is worthy of being the boss!

Although his strong will will prompt him to throw Kiyohiko out of the building.

Since they decided to go out and play for a while, they quickly decided on the place to play - the [Seaport] bar under the command of Ganghei.

The bar is on a cargo ship, which is also unique.

Of course, cargo ships are not as comfortable as cruise ships, but the original positioning of that bar is not like a luxurious banquet on a cruise ship.